Have a Bible Verse-or-prayer Declaration emailed, texted, either inbox to you daily-or-weekly from our Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible.

Inbox me with details, to get your daily Motivation started.

Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

I AM A RUBY-MAGAZINES!!!!!! (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leader of the Week Pastor Michelle Hogan

Pastor Michelle Hogan2013-and 2014 Alumni graduate.Ordained and Licensed Pastor, Asst. Administrator. Prophetic Counselor, Prayer Interces…

Started by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana)

0 Jul 11, 2016

LL Cool J, speaks on his Twenty years Success from Tithing by, By Vincent Funaro

Tithing is the KEY to GREAT Success!!! Rapper and actor LL Cool J appeared on Hot 97 in New York City for an interview last week where he d…

0 Dec 15, 2015

BE100s CEO Robert F. Smith Makes Forbes 400 List BE100s CEO Robert F. Smith lands on Forbes' list of the 400 richest

#268 Robert Smith Follow (1) 2015 Forbes 400 Net Worth $2.5 Billion Investor Age 52 Source Of Wealth private equity, Self Made…

1 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana)

Feature of the Day: Sandra Hicks,God’s In Your Face Memo to Satan. 5/21/13....

God’s In Your Face Memo to Satan Job 1:6, 7, 8Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Sat…

0 May 21, 2013

Jon Stryker(Billionaire in Kalamazoo Michigan, This a Motivational Story)...

Jon Stryker Net Worth   $1.3 B As of March 2013 Follow (15) At a Glance Age: 54 Source of Wealth: medical technology Residence: Kalam…

0 May 2, 2013

I am A Ruby Billionaire and Royal Magazine Top Cover of the Week, THE NEWLYWEDS MR AND MRS DAVID SPARKS.3-4-13...

I am A Ruby Billionaire and Royal Magazine Top Cover of the Week, THE NEWLYWEDS MR AND MRS DAVID SPARKS. They Celebrated there Union tog…

0 Mar 4, 2013

I am A Ruby Billionaire and Royal Magazine Top Cover of the Week,{ Evangelist Treva Sanders Gordon}-1-22-13...

II am A Ruby Billionaire and Royal Magazine Top Cover of the Week,{ Evangelist Treva Sanders Gordon}...   Evangelist Treva Renee Gordon…

0 Jan 22, 2013

(QUEEN WITH RICHES-(PROPHETESS DANIELLE TAYLOR)…

Prophetess Teyshana: What is your Desire for the Body of Christ? Prophetess Danielle: My desire for the body of Christ... My honest desir…

0 Nov 14, 2012

(EVANGELIST SHALORIA MITCHELL, MS DIAMOND IN THE RUFF HERSELF)…

(EVANGELIST SHALORIA MITCHELL, MS DIAMOND IN THE RUFF HERSELF)… Shaloria is a new upcoming author, entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and…

0 Nov 14, 2012

(COVER FEATURE OF THE MONTH, PASTOR RHODA HUXSTABLE A WOMAN ON FIRE FOR THE LORD...)

Rhoda B. Huxstable is the mother of Brittany, Bryan and Garris Covington V, and G-Ma of Justin Brown Jr. Although she was raised in th…

0 Nov 14, 2012

RSS

© 2018   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video