Have a Bible Verse-or-prayer Declaration emailed, texted, either inbox to you daily-or-weekly from our Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible.

Inbox me with details, to get your daily Motivation started.

Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

I AM A RUBY-MAGAZINES!!!!!! (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I AM A RUBY-INTERNET CHRISTIAN NATIONWIDE MAGAZINE-1-7-11(APOSTLE-GEORGE GUILFORD-BOILINGBROOK ILL-ULTIMATE FAITH CHRISTIAN CENTER)

I AM A RUBY-INTERNET CHRISTIAN NATIONWIDE MAGAZINE-1-7-11(APOSTLE GEORGE GUILFORD)   I don't know any other way to explain it. Jesus is m…

Started by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana)

0 Jan 7, 2011

I AM A RUBY-INTERNET CHRISTIAN NATIONWIDE MAGAZINE-1-6-11(EVANGELIST TAMIRA COLE-WOMAN ON FIRE IN THE SOUTH-NASHVILLE TENN)

I AM A RUBY-INTERNET CHRISTIAN NATIONWIDE MAGAZINE-1-6-11-(EVANGELIST TAMIRA COLE-WOMAN ON FIRE IN THE SOUTH-NASHVILLE TENN)     Deemed…

0 Jan 6, 2011

I AM A RUBY-INTERNET CHRISTIAN MAGAZINE-1-6-11(AUDREY LEWIS-OWNER-OF DREA'S DAYCARE-AND-A WOMAN OF SO MANY HATS!!!)

I AM A RUBY- INTERNET CHRISTIAN MAGAZINE-1-6-11-(AUDREY LEWIS-OWNER OF DREA'S DAYCARE-AND A WOMAN OF SO MANY HATS!!)   Drea's Family Dayc…

2 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana)

I AM A RUBY-INTERNET CHRISTIAN NATIONWIDE MAGAZINE-1-6-11(ROSIE HARDIN-A TRUE LIVING TESTIMONY OF GOD'S GREAT HEALING POWER-READ HER THIS TO UNDERSTAND WHY GOD IS JEHOVAH-RAPHA IN HER LIFE!!!)

I  AM A RUBY-INTERNET CHRISTIAN NATIONWIDE MAGAZINE-1-6-11-ROSIE HARDIN(SHE IS A LIVING TESTIMONY-OF GOD'S HEALING POWER)   Its Not every…

0 Jan 6, 2011

I AM A RUBY-INTERNET NATIONWIDE-MAGAZINE-1-5-11(PROPHET-PRINCE OGBONNAYA IGWE-AMBASODOR OF MINISTRY'S IN LAGOS NIGERIA!!!)

I  AM A RUBY-INTERNET NATIONWIDE MAGAZINE-1-5-11(PROPHET-PRINCE OGBONNAYA IGWE-AMBASODOR OF MINISTRY'S-IN LAGOS NIGERIA)    My name is Pr…

0 Jan 5, 2011

I AM A RUBY-INTERNET NATIONWIDE MAGAZINE-1-5-11(EVANGELIST-LORA CHARLES)WOMAN OF GOD ON FIRE-IN FLORIDA)

I  AM  A  RUBY  INTERNET-MAGAZINE-MEMBER(EVANGELIST-LORA CHARLES)-1-5-11 Lora D. Charles Is a mother, a Licensed ordained Evangelist, a Psa…

0 Jan 5, 2011

I AM A RUBY-INTERNET NATIONWIDE MAGAZINE-1-4-11(LAPRESHA ALEXANDER-MY OLDEST DAUGHTER)

I AM A RUBY INTERNET -MAGAZINE PICK OF THE DAY-MY OLDEST DAUGHTER-LAPRESHA ALEXANDER               WELL THERE ARE SO MANY WORDS THAT I CAN…

0 Jan 4, 2011

I AM A RUBY- INTERNET NATIONWIDE MAGAZINE-1-2-11(MISSIONARY BOBIE SMITH-OF-GREATER LIBERTY TEMPLE OF DELIVERANCE)-AND ALSO I AM A RUBY MEMBER-AND GREATEST BIG SISTER IN THE WORLD!!!!

I AM A RUBY-INTERNET NATIONWIDE MAGAZINE-1-2-11-(MISSIONARY BOBIE SMITH)-MZ EXCITERIAN-OF GREATER LIBERTY-I AM A RUBY MEMBER-AND GREATEST B…

1 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana)

I AM A RUBY INTERNET NATIONWIDE MAGAZINE-1-2-11-(I AM A RUBY PICK OF THE DAY- ALEXIS NEWCOMB

I AM A RUBY-INTERNET NATIONWIDE MAGAZINE-(1-2-11)--I AM A RUBY INTERNET-MAGAZINE PICK-ALEXIS NEWCOMB!!!!!!       ALEXIS  IS MY 1ST TEEN…

0 Jan 2, 2011

THE OWNER AND FOUNDER OF I AM A RUBY NETWORK-ASSOCIATE PASTOR TEYSHANA WILEY-1-2-11

I AM A RUBY-INTERNET NATIONWIDE MAGAZINE-(1-2-11)-ASSOCIATE PASTOR TEYSHANA WILEY-FOUNDER!!!     WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS ABOUT MYSELF IS THA…

0 Jan 2, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video