Have a Bible Verse-or-prayer Declaration emailed, texted, either inbox to you daily-or-weekly from our Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible.

Inbox me with details, to get your daily Motivation started.

Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Prophetess Evangelist Monique's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"Father God in the Name of Jesus, we touch and agree with Prophetess Irene's prayer r…"

Prophetess Evangelist Monique replied Oct 12 to Prayer

2 Oct 12
Reply by Prophetess Evangelist Monique

"Amen, we need to know where these names come from and what they mean. Time to open u…"

Prophetess Evangelist Monique replied Jun 2 to The meaning behind thug and diva

2 Jun 2
Reply by Apostle T-(Teyshana) Wiley...

"Praying for those suffering from with the C-Word, strokes, heart attacks, diabetes,…"

Prophetess Evangelist Monique replied Jan 30 to This is the new, Prayer Request Wall. This wall is for everyone who have any prayer request...

76 Sep 27

"Praying for our nation and our fellow believers throughout the world. Keeping them c…"

Prophetess Evangelist Monique replied Jan 30 to This is the new, Prayer Request Wall. This wall is for everyone who have any prayer request...

76 Sep 27

"Praise the Lord, my dream, visions and goals for October is to buy a new car, open u…"

Prophetess Evangelist Monique replied Oct 2, 2016 to Vision's Internet Cafe

85 Jul 26

"My Vision is to open up my own business and educational consulting company within th…"

Prophetess Evangelist Monique replied Aug 15, 2016 to Vision's Internet Cafe

85 Jul 26

"Amen!!! Yes, this Bible will further explain God's Word to those new in Christ. This…"

Prophetess Evangelist Monique replied Apr 14, 2016 to Lay Hands

3 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Prophetess Carolyn A. Bighum

"Amen, thank you Jesus for delivering us from those generational curses passed down t…"

Prophetess Evangelist Monique replied Dec 6, 2015 to Breaking Curses, by Apostle John Eckhardt, week six reading.

55 Dec 6, 2015

"Amen, life and death is in the power of our tongues! My God, you better speak, screa…"

Prophetess Evangelist Monique replied Dec 6, 2015 to Self-Imposed Curse, by Derek Prince, week six reading.

56 Dec 6, 2015

"Amen, that is why Believers need to know that illnesses are caused by demons and nor…"

Prophetess Evangelist Monique replied Dec 6, 2015 to How to identify Godly and ungodly spirits, week six reading..

30 Dec 6, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Apostle T-(Teyshana) Wiley....   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video