Have a Bible Verse-or-prayer Declaration emailed, texted, inbox to you daily-or-weekly from our Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible.

Inbox me with details, to get your daily Motivation started.

Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Brotha Teacher's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I notice in the catholic faith they pray to various apostles for protection/saints,…"

Brotha Teacher replied Jul 6 to Michael: Commander and Chief Warrior Archangel. Week Seven Reading..

41 Jul 6
Reply by Brotha Teacher

"Affirmations work, tuned in to the Sunday broadcast and heard the powerful testimony…"

Brotha Teacher replied Jul 6 to Propel News Declaration for June!

2 Jul 6
Reply by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.)

"Congrats to all these women of God, living epistles, each one teach one "

Brotha Teacher replied Jul 6 to MEMBERS OF THE WEEK-1-29-11

1 Jul 6
Reply by Brotha Teacher

"Amen, teach holy ghost.  This is so true, especially your statement about the spirit…"

Brotha Teacher replied Jun 27 to "The Breaths Of God, by Prophetess Waltters, week three reading.

26 Jun 27
Reply by Brotha Teacher

"This story always had me wonder about the permissive will of God.  Gods perfect will…"

Brotha Teacher replied Jun 27 to 2 Kings 22(Story of King manasseh and his son story)

6 Jun 27
Reply by Brotha Teacher

"Reading the pdf How to Expel Demons, I love how the author focuses on translations s…"

Brotha Teacher replied Jun 25 to Stockholm Syndrome in The Church

6 Jun 25

"Amen apostle.  Spirits like legion comes in grouping, and once we open that door, ju…"

Brotha Teacher replied Jun 24 to Stockholm Syndrome in The Church

6 Jun 25

"Now I know what Solomon meant when he said all is vanity.  The more he found out, th…"

Brotha Teacher replied Jun 15 to The Months and the Meanings of their Names...

23 Jun 25
Reply by EVANGELIST BOBIE SMITH

RSS

© 2018   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video