Have a Bible Verse-or-prayer Declaration emailed, texted, either inbox to you daily-or-weekly from our Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible.

Inbox me with details, to get your daily Motivation started.

Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Gwendolyn Williams's Discussions (379)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Latest Activity

"Lord you have revealed to me who cares & who doesn't.  Please allow me to except…"

Gwendolyn Williams replied Sep 16, 2015 to Dear Abba?

2 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana)

" Thank You, Apostle T I very seldom use this email account. N/P, just doing what God…"

Gwendolyn Williams replied May 1, 2015 to Our Daily Bread April 29, 2015

2 May 1, 2015
Reply by Gwendolyn Williams

"God wants to hear that we need Him through passionate prayer. I receive & believ…"

Gwendolyn Williams replied Jul 30, 2014 to Prayer of Jabez( 1 Chron 4-vs-9-10). Week Eleven Reading..

53 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Evangelist Lisa Leonard

"Psalm 112: 2 Their children will be mighty in the land; generation of the upright wi…"

Gwendolyn Williams replied Jul 30, 2014 to (Psalms 112) Week Eleven Reading..

53 Feb 13, 2016

"WHAT A REMINDER: Once God blesses you! Don't forget it was him that gave it to "YOU…"

Gwendolyn Williams replied Jul 30, 2014 to (Deut 8-vs-1-18) Week Eleven Reading..

44 Feb 13, 2016

"THESE PROMISES ARE STILL "OCCURRING TODAY" I DECREE & DECLARE IN JESUS NAME LET…"

Gwendolyn Williams replied Jul 30, 2014 to (Psalms 20-vs-1-7) Week Eleven Reading..

42 Feb 13, 2016

"Speaking to all of God's children about Our Father. AMEN AMEN AAGGAAPPEE!!:):)"

Gwendolyn Williams replied Jul 30, 2014 to (Proverbs 8) Week Eleven Reading..

51 Feb 13, 2016

"I MUST REMAIN OBEDIENT, EVEN WHEN I DON'T WANT TOO!! AMEN AMEN AAGGAAPPEE!!:):)"

Gwendolyn Williams replied Jul 30, 2014 to (Deut 28-vs-1-14) Week Eleven Reading...

58 Feb 13, 2016

"I decree & declare these words in Jesus Name AAMMEENN AAMMEENN AAGGAAPPEE!!:):)"

Gwendolyn Williams replied Jul 30, 2014 to Wealth Declare for 2014...

36 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Apostle Trina Davis

"No rhema from God shall be void of dynamics.  OOwwhheeww!! AMEN AMEN I believe it &a…"

Gwendolyn Williams replied Jul 30, 2014 to There's Power in Kingdom Decrees: Are You Speaking Them? By Pastor Jeff Jansen, week Eleven reading.

37 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Apostle Trina Davis

RSS

© 2018   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video