Have a Bible Verse-or-prayer Declaration emailed, texted, either inbox to you daily-or-weekly from our Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible.

Inbox me with details, to get your daily Motivation started.

Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Prophetess Benetta Nealy's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Blessings"

Prophetess Benetta Nealy replied May 17, 2016 to Our Children is HEALED and FREE

5 May 17, 2016
Reply by Apostle T(Teyshana Wiley)

"Wow, this is awesome  may your spiritual journey be met with an unexpected Blessing…"

Prophetess Benetta Nealy replied Aug 7, 2014 to Day 7, of 40 Days Spiritual Journey...

3 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Prophetess Benetta Nealy

"Amen and Praise God.  Thank you for breaking down that there is nothing new under th…"

Prophetess Benetta Nealy replied Jun 3, 2014 to Visions of Ezekiel and John

1 Jun 3, 2014

"Thank you, what a reminder to seek God "

Prophetess Benetta Nealy replied May 15, 2014 to Prayer

3 May 15, 2014

"I will meditate on these words and apply them in my life as I move forward. As we ma…"

Prophetess Benetta Nealy replied Apr 15, 2014 to Being an Effective and Sound Leader in Ministry by Pastor Kunla. Final Reading!!!

54 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Apostle Trina Davis

"Yes, God bestowes upon us gifts as Gary said, however, we are to be wise with what H…"

Prophetess Benetta Nealy replied Apr 8, 2014 to The Coming Blessing - A Financial Tsunami, by Prophet Gary Beaton, Final Week

57 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Prophetess Hazel

"Amen, we all have to do is follow after the Lord and we God will use us to touch the…"

Prophetess Benetta Nealy replied Apr 4, 2014 to (Psalms 112) Week Eleven Reading..

53 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Evangelist Lisa Leonard

"This is word and confirmation that I am in the right place.  Thank you Lord"

Prophetess Benetta Nealy replied Apr 4, 2014 to Women of Honor and of Queen Virtue.-11-20-12...(Queen Esther!!)...

12 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Prophetess Soniaivette Batts

"Amen!"

Prophetess Benetta Nealy replied Apr 4, 2014 to KINGDOM WEALTH!!!

2 May 28, 2014
Reply by Apostle Todd Hudson Sr.

"Annette, I agree with you if we read the roadmap we should not get list along the wa…"

Prophetess Benetta Nealy replied Apr 3, 2014 to DQ, week Eleven!!!!

76 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Evangelist Lisa Leonard

RSS

© 2017   Created by Apostle T(Teyshana Wiley).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video