Have a Bible Verse-or-prayer Declaration emailed, texted, either inbox to you daily-or-weekly from our Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible.

Inbox me with details, to get your daily Motivation started.

Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Lora Williams's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Signing in to week 9"

Lora Williams replied Nov 18, 2014 to School of the Prophets weekly Attendance sheet.

975 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Evangelist Lisa Leonard

"signing in for week 9"

Lora Williams replied Nov 16, 2014 to School of the Prophets weekly Attendance sheet.

975 Feb 15, 2016

"this is a good reminder that we have to recognize that their is a cost. Its' being p…"

Lora Williams replied Nov 15, 2014 to Forsake all you have, week ten reading..

29 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana)

"Signing in for week 10"

Lora Williams replied Nov 15, 2014 to School of the Prophets weekly Attendance sheet.

975 Feb 15, 2016

"This is amazing because Jesus deals with the most precious things to us our family e…"

Lora Williams replied Nov 13, 2014 to What is a Disciple? Week Ten reading..

34 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Apostle Trina Davis

"wow this is good !"

Lora Williams replied Oct 28, 2014 to Seven deadly sins, Week Six Reading...

67 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana)

"Hannah was a key component of why Samuel was such an anointed Prophet. She dedicated…"

Lora Williams replied Oct 28, 2014 to DQ 1, week five!!!!

90 Nov 10, 2015

"I can walk close to God by seeking God and always desiring God to go with me every w…"

Lora Williams replied Oct 28, 2014 to The Bible Experience(Moses) week five extra credit.

58 Nov 6, 2015

"One thing that I love greatly about this word is the reminder that obedience is a ke…"

Lora Williams replied Oct 26, 2014 to Listen and Obey: A New Realm of Prophetic Revelation God is Inviting Us to Tap Into, by Dutch Sheets. Week five, reading.

73 Nov 6, 2015

"This is excellent knowledge. Its so important not to walk with a form of godliness a…"

Lora Williams replied Oct 24, 2014 to Ways to determine the need for deliverance, Week Six Reading.

87 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Prophetess Hazel

RSS

© 2018   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video