Have a Bible Verse-or-prayer Declaration emailed, texted, either inbox to you daily-or-weekly from our Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible.

Inbox me with details, to get your daily Motivation started.

Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Irene Jones's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen prayer was very important in the bible. They always prayed before they made any…"

Irene Jones replied on Friday to Week one, Extra Credit reading: Prayer Marks Spiritual Leadership...

87 on Friday
Reply by Irene Jones

"They had that great faith that was not moved by circumstances. They believed what Go…"

Irene Jones replied on Friday to DQ 1, week one...

186 on Friday
Reply by Irene Jones

"Religion can sometimes make people miss the boat. Spending time with God and prayer…"

Irene Jones replied on Thursday to Week One Reading, Bonnie Jones, Warning don't miss the boat..

35 on Thursday
Reply by Irene Jones

"This is a very good break down of different types of people in leadership. This make…"

Irene Jones replied on Thursday to Week One Reading: DISTINGUISH BETWEEN PURPOSE AND METHOD

37 on Thursday
Reply by Irene Jones

"This is great Godly wisdom to learn and walk in. I will be going back to this to rea…"

Irene Jones replied on Thursday to Walking in the Aspects of your gifts.

34 on Thursday
Reply by Irene Jones

"Amen it is so true to watch what we allow in our spirit. I try to do this with my ch…"

Irene Jones replied on Thursday to Marinating…but in What? By Apostle Claudia Boatright. Week one Reading..

85 on Thursday
Reply by Irene Jones

"Thank you lord for the 'new eyes" and coming rain in this season. I'm taking ownersh…"

Irene Jones replied Jan 9 to Positioned for the Promise, to prepare for the Rain, by Pastor J. Hopper. Week Three Reading..

28 Jan 9
Reply by Irene Jones

"Thank you God for the new "jawbone"  amen."

Irene Jones replied Jan 9 to PROPHETIC WORD-3-3-11-(THE JAWBONE OF A DONKEY-BY BILL YOUNT, Week three Throwback

28 Jan 9
Reply by Irene Jones

"I have to meditate on the names of God. This teaching really bless me while I was re…"

Irene Jones replied Jan 9 to Week three, reading for week three assignment. Understanding the Voice and The Knowledge of God...

66 Jan 9
Reply by Irene Jones

"Amen just posted about this. i know if God have me examine my ways in his word it's…"

Irene Jones replied Jan 9 to 7 ways understanding if God is speaking to you, week three..

87 Jan 9
Reply by Irene Jones

RSS

© 2018   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video