Have a Bible Verse-or-prayer Declaration emailed, texted, either inbox to you daily-or-weekly from our Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible.

Inbox me with details, to get your daily Motivation started.

Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Irene Jones's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"This is really goof information on this spirit.  i have seen this spirit in a church…"

Irene Jones replied Sep 28 to The story of Absalom is not a pretty one, by Pastor Dave Williams

8 Sep 29
Reply by Apostle T-(Teyshana) Wiley...

"Amen this is so true. "

Irene Jones replied Sep 28 to Apostle John Eckhardt,teachings on(Bitterness)-1-13-12-(This is very life changing, check it out..)

10 Sep 28
Reply by Irene Jones

"Amen god gives the increase in our lives."

Irene Jones replied Sep 22 to Satan is a Slave Driver

7 Sep 22
Reply by Irene Jones

"Great information on this . i can say i use to deal with this issue a long time ago…"

Irene Jones replied Sep 22 to Incubus(nightmare spirit of lust against women, while they are asleep)

8 Sep 22
Reply by Irene Jones

"This is very good information on this subject."

Irene Jones replied Sep 22 to Sleep Paralysis: Demon in the Bedroom, by By Susan Davis WebMD

5 Sep 22
Reply by Irene Jones

"This is great to read and meditate on. This remind me of the children of Israel. God…"

Irene Jones replied Sep 22 to THE BIBLE STUDY OF THE DAY-11-2-10-(THE DECIET OF DEMONS-ALWAYS KNOW YOUR ENEMY)

6 Sep 22
Reply by Irene Jones

"Amen we must be at our post at all time in preparation. "

Irene Jones replied Sep 22 to THE BIBLE STUDY OF THE DAY-11-16-10- ARMED AND DANGEROUS

5 Sep 22
Reply by Irene Jones

"God to bless my invention and prosper my hands at everything I do . This is my visio…"

Irene Jones replied Jul 26 to Vision's Internet Cafe

85 Jul 26

"yes I thank you lord for I am healed."

Irene Jones replied May 7 to 7 Hebrew words of Praise, from this morning 5:00 am prayer!!!

8 Sep 2
Reply by Apostle Marsha Jones

"Please pray and come in agreement with praying for people who want to take their lif…"

Irene Jones replied Apr 17 to This is the new, Prayer Request Wall. This wall is for everyone who have any prayer request...

76 Sep 27

RSS

© 2017   Created by Apostle T-(Teyshana) Wiley....   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video