Have a Bible Verse-or-prayer Declaration emailed, texted, either inbox to you daily-or-weekly from our Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible.

Inbox me with details, to get your daily Motivation started.

Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Prophetess Jennifer Dillon's Discussions (258)

Discussions Replied To (203) Replies Latest Activity

"Prophetess Jennifer Final week sign in"

Prophetess Jennifer Dillon replied Apr 5, 2015 to School of the Prophets weekly Attendance sheet.

975 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Evangelist Lisa Leonard

"I am so grateful, this week has been incredible, I felt more prophetic and more conf…"

Prophetess Jennifer Dillon replied Apr 5, 2015 to What have you learned in this course? Final week.

79 Feb 17, 2016

"New Beginnings in Jesus name!"

Prophetess Jennifer Dillon replied Apr 5, 2015 to "What You Need to Know This 'New-vember' Final Week..

23 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Apostle Trina Davis

"Amen"

Prophetess Jennifer Dillon replied Apr 5, 2015 to "2015: The Year of the Dove" by Pastor Malonney, Week Twelve Final Week..

19 Feb 16, 2016

"What! My God! Yes God Realign my path!!!"

Prophetess Jennifer Dillon replied Apr 5, 2015 to Chuck D. Pierce: "This is a Season of Glory Change!" And "Dragons Are on the Move, Final Reading"

40 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Prophetess Hazel

"Amen"

Prophetess Jennifer Dillon replied Apr 5, 2015 to Revival: Unity Precedes Blessing. Final Reading!!

53 Feb 20, 2016

"I thank you lord and I'm so honored to even be able to enter into your courts, and n…"

Prophetess Jennifer Dillon replied Apr 5, 2015 to Being an Effective and Sound Leader in Ministry by Pastor Kunla. Final Reading!!!

54 Feb 20, 2016

"Amen this was so encouraging I could feel power arise in my spirit! "

Prophetess Jennifer Dillon replied Apr 5, 2015 to "The Atomic Power of Prayer" by Dr Cindy Trim. Final Reading.

55 Feb 22, 2016

"Amen thank you lord! My provider my god ly King my love!"

Prophetess Jennifer Dillon replied Apr 3, 2015 to The Coming Blessing - A Financial Tsunami, by Prophet Gary Beaton, Final Week

57 Feb 22, 2016

"week 12 WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO Prophetess Jennifer"

Prophetess Jennifer Dillon replied Mar 31, 2015 to School of the Prophets weekly Attendance sheet.

975 Feb 15, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video