1212 Meaning

3730102116?profile=original

It was just 12:12 pm EST. and it is 12/12/17. This Double number means and represents Governmental Favor like Joseph, one of the twelve tribes of Israel. Unity, Unified Breakthroughs, Unified Movements, Unified Release, Purpose, Goals, Dreams, visions, plans, and God's Promises coming to pass. The gravity of God’s Spirit, Benefits, Prosperity, Magnitudes, and Multiplying in the illustration of the Holy Spirit with Manifestations. On top of that, it represents Reign, Latter Rain from all Dimensions of Heaven. 
Ruler of many things, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom come, as it is done in Heaven, it will be done on earth(Math 6:10).Greater works action that clearly shows God’s hand at work in our lives. The demonstration, Presentation, Evidence of God responding to our Faith, and Illustration of God’s love flowing through us. 
Not only that God is allowing Lagniappe to roll over on us until next year, which means The Spirit of the Living God, Hovering and levitating over the earth realm(universe)as he did in(Gen 1), he said LIGHT BE, and it was So. Who am I talking too? It also means No Limits, No Boundaries, Great Increase, Exceedingly Great like Isaac, and Exceedingly Prosperous like Jacob. In addition, twelve symbolizes, Total Freedom, Grace, Unmerited Favor, Present and Future Dominion, and Heavenly Bliss. What is God saying, that God is bringing forth our new life NOW? He told me all who want to see all these things above mention, you can have it at this moment, when you DECREE, DEMAND, and DECLARE it shall be ESTABLISHED. 
How bad do you want it? Are you ready to Obey God to obtain it? What are you willing to let go, and sacrifice to take ownership of your Blessings? It is Written: “Now then, stand still(positioned and unmovable)and see this great, Marvelous, and powerful thing the LORD is about to do before your eyes(Spiritual and natural perception)!(1 Sam 12:16 PKDB) Not one word will fall to the ground, you shall obtain everything that was spoken this day from NOW until the rest of your life. It is sealed by the Blood of Jesus, and the Lord Signet ring Amen.
P®OPEL Kingdom Dimension Bible(PKDB) on(Pg 233)
#PropelKingdomDimensionBible #IAmARuby#GodInMeRealm #DimensionalDominionaireDecember

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –