Replies

• Yes Lord I definitely need to give up doubting myself, anger,comfort eating, people pleasing, negative self talk, Destructive relationships, fear of failure, because Lord your thoughts towards me are beautiful, you gave me power to do anything, so I give up all things Lord that is not like you oh God.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Bless you and thank you, Bishop Parker, for your positive answer and feedback, in all the years of us teaching the School of the Prophets course. This is one of the most profound breakdowns of the15 negative things to give up. Very Dynamic. Why do you think the LeaderShifters in the Body of Christ allow these demonic negative traits to attack them? Can you please explain to the class, thank you? 

• That's deep, AMEN

• Thank you Queen Apostle Teyshana for 15 things to give up daily and I'm applying this to my life on a daily basis and I've seen a big improvement in me AMEN.

• Amen, bless you Pastor Mother Pat

Pat Donaldson said:

This is Conformation for me on 15 things that I have giving up here lately AMEN. Thank you Queen Apostle Teyshana Wiley.

• This is Conformation for me on 15 things that I have giving up here lately AMEN. Thank you Queen Apostle Teyshana Wiley.

• I remember putting others needs before my own and of pleasing others. Always trying to help, satisfy, go here and there spreading myself to thin. It came at a cost of wearing down on my health, mind, spirit. My mother said I was like a Mother Teresa in one sense. God told me more than once to worry about yourself. It's okay to be there for others but use wisdom. Thank you God for delivering me from it. I pray you remove any other things.
  • Yes I am the head not to tail l I'm above not beneath I'm a lender not a borrower
  • This is essential, as numbers 9 and 2 apply to me the most
  • My God, my God! We all have give up, put down, tune away from things to gain. Gain isn't alwayseasy be definitely worth it for the Kingdom. 

This reply was deleted.