Prayer

Father God, the enemy encourages its minions to attack us, thinking no one will notice. You know and you will shield us with your protection and provision. You will turn their evil ways against them. Let every wicked house constructed against us be demolished, in the name of Jesus. Let the road close against every unprofitable visitation in our lives, in the name of Jesus. O Lord establish us as holy persons unto you. O Lord let the anointing to excel in our spiritual and physical lives fall on us. We shall not serve our enemies, our enemies shall bow down to us, in the name of Jesus. We loosen, rebuke, and cast out every desert and all poverty spirits in our lives, in the name of Jesus. We reject the anointing of non- achievement in our handiwork, in the name of Jesus. We pull down all strongholds erected against our progress, in the name of Jesus. We recall all of our blessings thrown into the water, the forest, any satanic bank, in the name of Jesus. Holy Spirit, control our ability to frame our words, in Jesus name. We cut down the roots of all problems in our lives, in the name of Jesus. Let all satanic scorpions be rendered stingless in every area of our lives, in the name of Jesus. Let all demonic serpents be rendered harmless in every area of our lives, in the name of Jesus. We declare and decree that nothing shall be impossible with us, in the name of Jesus. Let the camp of the enemy be put in disarray, in Jesus name. Spiritual parasites in our lives, be disgraced, in Jesus name. Let all our Herod receive spiritual decay, in the name of Jesus. O Lord let your favor and that of man encompass us this year, in the name of Jesus. Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. In Jesus name we pray, Amen, Aman, and Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMZ8D6nTKhg

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –