Prayer

Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, our Lord and our Savior. We come to You with a heart of thanksgiving. We thank you for all the good things in our lives, for You are the Creator of all things good.  JEHOVAH-SHAMMAH, we thank You for Your Presence, for in Your Presence is the fullness of our joy and in Your Presence we are complete and whole. In Your Presence we have purpose. Because of Your Presence, we are glad to be here. Abba, we thank You for Your plan, that we might have a full life with joy and have it in abundance to overflowing. , JEHOVAH-JIREH, we thank You for Your provision, that all our needs are met according to Your riches in glory and that we may prosper in all areas of our lives as our souls shall prosper. Jehovah-Rohi, we thank You for Your protection, that Your perfect love casteth out all fear and that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. JEHOVAH-SHALOM, we thank you for peace. The peace that keeps us calm and secure through adversity. The peace that leads us through all the storms that come into our life. Father, thank You for our lives and Your Presence in it.  In Jesus Name we pray; Amen, Aman, and Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVKSyQCqDds

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen, yes Lord you our Yahweh-Shammah, that allows us to be in your Holistic Glory. We appreciate you Yahweh-Yireh our great and marvelous Provider. We are in love with you Yahweh-Shalom for being our Peace that passes all understanding. HalleluYAH, bless you Pastor Wisdom
This reply was deleted.