Vision's Internet Cafe

roadmap-to-success.jpg?w=714

Taking Steps toward your Destiny.

This is a Platinum Vision Board, I need you to create a board in the comment/response of your vision, dreams, affirmations, and goals, and we are going to be in agreement with you, and your visions will MANIFEST.

This is a blog were even after this week, you can come back and post up pictures, songs, movies, and video's in the comment section. This will make your visions more visual, and make them plain.

This week Goals are manifesting God's Kingdom Agenda for our lives.

Create your vision everything you need is already in you, and God give you all the tools to obtain wealth(Deut 8:18)

Executing your vision write it, make it plain, run with it, and own it(Hab 2:2-3)

Ask God to send all the funding, sponsors, grants, organizations, contributors, investors. and resources to manifest for your visions(Ps 2:8)

Are you ready for your vision to come to pass this year?

Say this with me LET THERE BE A MANIFESTATION IN OUR VISIONS!!!

Discover the Awesome Power of a Dream.

A vision for the future, that will capture your entire heart, and at the deepest realm of your spirit and soul.

Open your mind up to the awesome power of your creative imagination (the way "God "speaks" to us, through our subconscious minds, our "Godgate" or "obtaining station from Superior/Infinite Intelligence."

Allow yourself the courage and freedom to even fantasize until you get a vision, a dream of what your life could one day be, by the Power of God.

Meditate deeply, pray, ask God, The Great Designer, what is your unique "calling in life", your
purpose... and you WILL eventually get the answer... from the "still quiet voice of the(Holy Spirit).

Where do you find the vision? 

Jeremiah 29:11-12 Amplified Bible (AMP)

11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

12 Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you.

Your dream must be backed by ACTION.

Achievers are dreamers and DOERS. Take small steps and, you'll find that one step leads to another, then the next. "Rome wasn't built in a day."

James 1:22-24 Amplified Bible (AMP)

22 But be doers of the Word [obey the message], and not merely listeners to it, betraying yourselves [into deception by reasoning contrary to the Truth].

23 For if anyone only listens to the Word without obeying it and being a doer of it, he is like a man who looks carefully at his [own] natural face in a mirror;

24 For he thoughtfully observes himself, and then goes off and promptly forgets what he was like.

Develop a 'God Consciousness'

TRUST, really trust God, the Spirit of the Universe for the successful outcome of your endeavors. It WILL happen, though not in your hour-frame and according to exactly to your expectations. But always remember, God's dreams are far bigger than we could ever imagine ourselves.

Isaiah 55:8-9 Amplified Bible (AMP)

For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.

DEVELOP YOUR DESIRE to see the dream come to fruition.

Work on your motivation daily. Allow your Dream to be at the forefront of your life, the "core of your being".It will motivate, inspire and energize you by giving you a SENSE OF PURPOSE - essential. Only YOU have the power to destroy your dream by fear, doubt, unbelief, negative speaking, and procrastination. Nothing is impossible to the person, whose vision becomes a dream and when that dream comes to PASS.

Mark 9:23New International Version (NIV)

23 “‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.”

Develop a Success Consciousness, that you will achieve
your dream one day.

It's a positive pattern of thinking, a great attitude/mindset to have, which will PROPEL you down the road to success. Think abundance and prosperity and not lack, and you will draw it to yourself from the Heavens, Universe, Horizons, and Hemisphere. 

Proverbs 8:14 New Living Translation (NLT)

14 Common sense and success belong to me.
    Insight and strength are mine.

Ephesians 3:20-21Amplified Bible (AMP)

20 Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]—

21 To Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen (so be it).

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.