Have a Bible Verse-or-prayer Declaration emailed, texted, either inbox to you daily-or-weekly from our Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible.

Inbox me with details, to get your daily Motivation started.

Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Pastor Robin Albright's Discussions (311)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Great reading material because when we are happy we have a different out look on lif…"

Pastor Robin Albright replied Aug 23, 2017 to Week 5 POSITIVE BELIEFS The World Through Happy and Unhappy Eyes(Assignment Reading

2 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Pastor Robin Albright

"As I went back over this list I saw somethings I had missed the first time. Always i…"

Pastor Robin Albright replied Nov 30, 2016 to demon encyclopedia

8 Jan 12
Reply by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana)

"The spirit of Baal is gluttony and the spirit of Molech is abortion. And the some of…"

Pastor Robin Albright replied Nov 10, 2016 to DQ (Wk 5) Fear

3 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Apostle Trina Davis

"Very informative this will come in handy."

Pastor Robin Albright replied Oct 21, 2016 to demon encyclopedia

8 Jan 12
Reply by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana)

"Knowing when to speak and when not to speak is character of a wise person for fools…"

Pastor Robin Albright replied Sep 28, 2016 to Proverb a day, keeps negative thoughts away(Happiness Final Week)

3 Oct 1, 2016

"I have learned so much from this course on how to remain happy in spite of the obsta…"

Pastor Robin Albright replied Sep 28, 2016 to Final DQ(Platinumpedia)

2 Sep 29, 2016

"As we pray to God to come to help us in the time of trouble we have to learn to wait…"

Pastor Robin Albright replied Sep 26, 2016 to Isaiah 64:1-4

4 Sep 29, 2016

"As the Apostle Paul came to the people he wanted them to understand it was not the w…"

Pastor Robin Albright replied Sep 26, 2016 to ( 1 Corith 2:-6-16) Final Reading..

5 Sep 29, 2016

"I love illustrations used to help us understand the Five-Fold Ministry and I am so s…"

Pastor Robin Albright replied May 30, 2016 to Platinumpedia Five-Fold Ministry Kingdom Manual Workbook by Apostle Teyshana Wiley

12 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Prophetess Hazel

RSS

© 2018   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(Teyshana).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video