Have a Bible Verse-or-prayer Declaration emailed, texted, either inbox to you daily-or-weekly from our Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible.

Inbox me with details, to get your daily Motivation started.

Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Blessings and GM Royal Platinum LeaderSHIFTERS, here is the Ten Laws of Success for leaders, and it will bless your life. We would like every leader who is apart of this staff to read, watch, and comment about this video, before our ministerial staff meeting.

Every leader that is on this staff, please take out nine minutes-or-so out of your day, to watch, read, and comment below, of what you have learned from this powerful, and life-transforming teaching.
What has God said to you in the spirit, concerning you as a leader, after watching this video?
How are you going to apply these laws and teaching of success to your life?
Which one of these laws stood out to you?
Which one of these laws you need to work on, and please be honest(with yourself, God, and your platinum family)?
Therefore, we can walk in true freedom, unity, synergy, Apostolic Breakthroughs, and a Kingdom Covenant together, as a whole body.
Are you really ready to change, be transformed, renewed, restored, and reset of your mind, subconscious mind, soul, body, and spirit?
Are you ready to let go, and be free of all the negative, habits, cycles, behaviors and paradigm shift of the old way of doing things?

1. Keep cool while others go hot
2. Three sides to all arguments
3. Don't give directives to a subordinate when you are angry
4. Treat all people like you would treat yourself
5. Look for the seed of an equivalent benefit in every unpleasant circumstance which you are in
6. Learn to ask questions and listen to the answer (How do you know?)
7. Never say or do anything before thinking if it will benefit someone or hurt them
8. Learn the difference between friendly analysis and unfriendly criticisms
9. Remember that a good leader is one that can take orders as cheerfully as he gives them
10. Tolerance

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

AMEN.

The Ten Laws of Success by Napoleon Hill was very eye-, spirit-, heart-, mind-, body-, and soul-opening in that it causes one to think about how they conduct themselves as Leaders not only on a daily basis, but how they've conducted themselves over their lifetime. Ironically, at this time, the current book that is being read is "Watch Your Mouth: Understanding the Power of the Tongue," which discusses all of the ten laws in some shape, form or fashion. It is our mandate as Five-Fold Leaders to "teach, train, equip, pray for, feed, give drink to, help, love on" ALL of GOD's sheep unconditionally at all times.

In responding to the questions, it was very thought provoking and mind-opening in receipt of the message that God sent through this teaching. Responses have been sent to your inbox, Apostle Teyshana.

God bless. Agape.

MPJ 10/19/17

Napoleon Hill is one of my favorite authors. Currently, I am reading both of his books titled: The Law of Success in Sixteen Leasons: The Master Wealth-Builder's Lesson Plan for Achieving Your Dreams and Think and Grow Rich books. His books should be required reading for every leadershifter. It ties into The Golden Rule, speaking life into others and being the best God created you to do. Learning how to master self-discipline is something we all must learn, know and understand along with practicing daily. We are the Light of the World and I thank God for being Blessed to be apart of God's Kingdom. I sent all responses to questions inside of your inbox. I love everyone to life.

Agape,

Pastor Syanika Porter
Oct 20, 2017
The one that stands out to me is number 4 i treat people the way as I desire to get treated. The other one that stands out to me is keep cool while other people are hot I never was born to argue with family and friends I never been the type to please an arguements. The one I need to work on is number 8 learning the difference between friendly analysis and unfriendly criticism. The reason why I say that is one of them I desire to work on is because I do a lot of criticism to family and close friends because I feel like they know mean and when they say something I don’t like or don’t want to hear I will criticize them for something that they have done or already done. The next one I desire to work on is 6 to learn to ask questions and listen to answer (how do you know) the reason why I say that because if you know me you know I am not really much a talker I am humble person. But when it come to business or important thing I don’t know to ask a lot of questions I just go with the flow of everything that I get told. Because that’s the person that I always been and I desire to make a change starting now with this confession.

Questions:

What has God said to me in the spirit, concerning me as a leader, after watching this video?

To be a good leader one must be be a follower of Christ.  Being a follower of Christ requires one to be an open vessel thusly enabling that which is insufficient to contain that which is enormous.  To Open yourself up is to allow yourself to come to know that which one does not already know. Truth is inevitably greater than our knowledge.  With out the indwelt Holy Spirit none of the ten principals of self discipline could be actuated.

(Is 55:1-9, Jer 33:3, and 2 Cor 4:7)

I will include these ten principals of self discipline in my leadership tool kit and index the same as circumstances dictate so as to apply the same in conjunction with other miscible as appropriate. 

All ten principals of self discipline are interdependent.  Each principal appeared to be a lesser and included of the sum.  To select one to stand out is to diminish the value of the remaining.  As such, all ten stood out to me equal but collective. 

Which one of these laws do I need to work on, and please be honest(with yourself, God, and your platinum family)?

The truth is that I need to work on them all with the help of the Holy Spirit.  All else is sinking sand. 

Am I really ready to change, be transformed, renewed, restored, and reset of your mind, subconscious mind, soul, body, and spirit?

Yes, as long as change, transformed, renewed, restored, and reset of my mind, subconscious mind, soul, body, and spirit line up with Christ.  You can not know God and not be changed.

Am I ready to let go, and be free of all the negative, habits, cycles, behaviors and paradigm shift of the old way of doing things?

I am ready to let go, and be free of all the negative, habits, cycles, behaviors and paradigm shift of the old way of doing things.  I am (I AM/YHVH/yud,heh,vav, & heh) ready for the new year (SHANNAH/2/2nd or repeat in the natural/change/Spiritual/oxymoron).   

Questions:

What has God said to me in the spirit, concerning me as a leader, after watching this video?

To be a good leader one must be be a follower of Christ.  Being a follower of Christ requires one to be an open vessel thusly enabling that which is insufficient to contain that which is enormous.  To Open yourself up is to allow yourself to come to know that which one does not already know. Truth is inevitably greater than our knowledge.  With out the indwelt Holy Spirit none of the ten laws of success could be actuated.

(Is 55:1-9, Jer 33:3, and 2 Cor 4:7)

I will include these ten Laws of sucess in my leadership tool kit and index the same as circumstances dictate so as to apply the same in conjunction with other miscible as appropriate. 

All ten Laws of sucess are interdependent.  Each principal appeared to be a lesser and included of the sum.  To select one to stand out is to diminish the value of the remaining.  As such, all ten stood out to me equal but collective. 

Which one of these laws do I need to work on, and please be honest (with yourself, God, and your platinum family)?

The truth is that I need to work on them all with the help of the Holy Spirit.  All else is sinking sand. 

Am I really ready to change, be transformed, renewed, restored, and reset of your mind, subconscious mind, soul, body, and spirit?

Yes, as long as change, transformed, renewed, restored, and reset of my mind, subconscious mind, soul, body, and spirit line up with Christ.  You can not know God and not be changed.

Am I ready to let go, and be free of all the negative, habits, cycles, behaviors and paradigm shift of the old way of doing things?

I am ready to let go, and be free of all the negative, habits, cycles, behaviors and paradigm shift of the old way of doing things.  I am (I AM/YHVH/yud,heh,vav, & heh) ready for the new year (SHANNAH/2/2nd or repeat in the natural/change/Spiritual/oxymoron).   

RSS

© 2017   Created by Apostle T(Teyshana Wiley).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video