HOME OF THE PLATINUM EAGLES AND HEAVENLY BLISS
Have a Bible Verse-or-prayer Declaration emailed, texted, either inbox to you daily-or-weekly from our Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible.
Inbox me with details, to get your daily Motivation started.
The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.
Here is the Here are seven Steps to Become an Effective Leader:
1. Recognize that leadership is a gift, an art, a craft…that has to be continually developed. Seek out and be willing to learn from effective leaders who have developed this craft we call leadership.
2. Realize the fact that although leadership is a craft, it is not rocket science. STOP MAKING IT SO DIFFICULT. I repeat, unless you are a leader at NASA, your leadership role is not rocket science; chill-out and quit making things so hard on yourself and others. BTW- If you are a leader at NASA or a rocket scientist, you should probably be asking the tough question: “Is what we do still necessary or relevant?” Except for the call, and know you are chosen for the oil.
3. Remember The Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you!” Most leaders barely remember the bronze rule, let alone The Golden Rule. As a leader, it is important to care about your people, to love your people, to care about their interests, care about their success…to treat them how you would want and expect someone to treat you. Remember in order to become an effective leader, you have to understand that “Relationships Matter!” Love is the key and without it, not everything else matters.
4. Replicate what works and do not force things that do not work. Do not try to be a replicate of another leader or simply replicate what you have read in a book, but rather replicate the effective “What Works” concept into who you are and what you do! Be original, know that there is one you and no one can work your gift except YOU!
5. Resurrect a dying team member; an effective leader has the ability to take a dying team (members) on the verge of being hurt, or broken and help resurrect them into a story that begins with this sentence…“There was a time when I was down and lost and my leader spoke life into me…Wow, look at how successful they are now!”
6. Reinvent the way leadership is carried out! Break the box, find a new way, figure out what works for you, don’t be scared to be different, reinvent what might have been seen as irrefutable. Reinvent out of hunger, creativity, thinking, believing, seeking etc.; do not reinvent for the sake of reinventing! “Don’t reinvent the wheel” just be yourself. Trust in the Holy Spirit and the God in you, and it will lead and guide you into truth.
7. Reign Watch God reign and rule in your life, and watch his manifesting Glory, work through you like never before. What have you learn after you read this article, and how will you apply all you have read in your daily life? How will these 7 tools, help, equip your life further, in ministry, and your ministerial spiritual journey Explain why? P®OPEL Kingdom Dimension Bible(PKDB)