Have a Bible Verse-or-prayer Declaration emailed, texted, either inbox to you daily-or-weekly from our Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible.

Inbox me with details, to get your daily Motivation started.

Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

•Deuteronomy 8:18-Honor, the Lord your God, in everything that you do. For it is him, who deposits into you new ideas, witty inventions, for attracting money, an abundance of wealth, dimensional supremacy, kingdom power, and infinite prosperity into your life. It is his oath, and decree to manifest the covenant he promised to your ancestors.
•Acts 9:36-In Joppa, there was a woman, a disciple/apostle named Tabitha[in Aramaic] which [in Greek] means Dorcas. She was extremely abundant in good deeds, donations, giving good gifts, wealth and multiple acts of charity/love, unto everyone in her city.
•Isaiah 55:6-Search the Lord while you can find him. Contact and communicate with him now while he is in the midst.
•Isaiah 26:4-Rely and Depend on in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting Jewel and the surface of the universe/earth realm.
•Psalm 63:1- Oh God, you are my Elo-Him(My Whole) I patiently aim and reach for you. My subconscious mind and spirit crave for you; my malfunction part of my body yearns for you in this dry and famine universe/earth realm, where there is no living, and active water.
•Isaiah 43:11-12-Yes, I am the Lord(Yahweh) there is no other Alpha, Omega, and Liberator. I forecast, Decreed, prophesied your released, then I freed you and announced it to the universe/earth realm. There is no unfamiliar idol god, have ever done this. You all observed that I am, that I am, is the only God, and ever will be” Declares the Lord.
•Exodus 23:10-“Sow, position, and deposit, then you will reap, collect, and gather your fruits, grains, and abundance for six years.
•Proverbs 19:20-21-Gather all the guidance, direction, counsel and information you can. Therefore, you will obtain wisdom, an abundance of knowledge, and kingdom understanding your entire life. Then when you make huge plans, it will be the Lord’s  divine purpose, that will succeed, and establish it.
•1 John 2:1-My darling children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. However, if you do sin, we have a spokesman and supporter, who supplicate our outline, before our Abba Father. He is Jesus Christ our Savior, the one who is Holy, righteous, humble, and blameless.
•Psalm 141:3-Allow a shield covering my  lips, Oh Lord;
 Observe extending directly above the entrance of my mouth.
•Psalm 142:5-7- I express and make a command to you, Oh Lord; I decree, “You are my shelter, security, safe-haven, and my element in the realm of the universe.” Be attentive to my expression Oh Lord, for I am in serious need for your assistance; free me from myself,  and others who try to hinder, stop, and block me, from moving forward. Release me, and loose me from my own personal jail, prison, chains, shackles, and deep abyss, that I have made for myself. Therefore, I can celebrate, glorify, and praise your Holy name. Then the blessed, virtuous, and upstanding will come together, on one accord concerning me, because of your greatness towards me.
•Psalm 144:2-He is my affectionate, and compassionate God, who is my castle, citadel, and fortified city. He is my refuge, my freedom, my protection, in whom I take shelter. He has given me victory and triumphs over all challenges.
•Isaiah 42:9-Look, the past is long gone, and brand new things, is here, and now for you. I decree, and declare; everything before they leap into existence, I broadcast, and publish them directly into your life, declares the Lord.”
•Isaiah 40:29-God gives supremacy, advantage, strength, and power to the exhausted and fatigue. God enlarges, multiplies, and enhances the anointing, authority, and dominion of the feeble.
•Proverbs 10:4- Fearful, idle, procrastination, and slothful individuals, are soon poverty-stricken, lack, and struggling. Diligent, persistent, and dedicated individuals get wealthy, prosperous, abundantly rich, and kingdom luxurious.
•Proverbs 29:25 -Being afraid of individuals is a threatening trick and pitfall. However, depending, and relying on the Lord means protection from everything.
•©
•P®OPEL Kingdom Dimension Bible(PKDB)

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Amen Godly wisdom to obtain wealth.

Amen, bless you Prophetess Irene, we walk in Kingdom Wealth

Irene Jones said:

Amen Godly wisdom to obtain wealth.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Apostle T(Teyshana Wiley).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video