Have a Bible Verse-or-prayer Declaration emailed, texted, either inbox to you daily-or-weekly from our Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible.

Inbox me with details, to get your daily Motivation started.

Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

All Discussions Tagged 'Wealthlistic' (39)

← Back to Wealthlistic Triune Financial
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freedom Notes

FREEDOM NOTES: FREEDOM%20NOTES%208-7-17%20PDF.pdf This is notes and steps to true freedom and allowing us to walk in total liberty. What if…

Started by Apostle T-(Teyshana) Wiley...

1 on Monday
Reply by Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha

I Am God's Gifted

Propel Night Manna: I am God's Gifted. I am Married. I am a Property Owner. I am a Business Owner. I am Strong and Fearless. I am Courageo…

1 on Monday

Truth about Creditors

READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND YOUR SIGNATURE AT ANY BANK IS DISCHARGED THAT LOAN THE DAY YOU SIGNED/APPLIED FOR IT!! Truth%20about%20creditors%2…

1 on Monday

New freedom

"Federal Reserve Notes or "Dollars" are NOT backed by gold and silver anymore. Today's dollars are backed by bonds which are backed by your…

1 on Monday

I Am Everything God say I Am Declaration

•Repeat this daily, and watch God Shift your life •I Am An Electrical-star • I Am a Magnetic Force(Energy) •I Am Dynamic •I Am Power-drive…

1 on Monday

The Five C's of Credit

The Five C’s Worksheet   Directions: Identify the following factor descriptions to their corresponding C of credit. The five C’s are listed…

1 on Monday

Truth about bills and debt

DISCHARGE ALL DEBTS WITH A BILL OF EXCHANGE Never use the word pay, always use the word discharge. It is impossible to pay a debt because…

1 on Monday

Contributions by Apostle Trina Davis

Did You Know That contributions of small businesses generated 60 to 80% of net new jobs in past decade? Come on now consider being a busi…

2 Oct 10
Reply by Prophetess Evangelist Monique

Entrepreneurs

Walk in Faith and Action no matter what, into the Fearless of the Unknown

1 Oct 10

I Am Writing my NEW Story

Propel Morning Declaration: •I am writing, the greatest story that ever been written about my life. I am journaling, the greatest words tha…

1 Oct 10

RSS

© 2017   Created by Apostle T-(Teyshana) Wiley....   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video