Have a Bible Verse-or-prayer Declaration emailed, texted, either inbox to you daily-or-weekly from our Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible.

Inbox me with details, to get your daily Motivation started.

Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Money can't buy you happiness... But Being Broke won't Buy Anything at ALL !!

People try talking down on Focusing on getting Finances as an Issue OUT of the Way..

TRUTH is once You're Wealthy or at least Financially Free you can Focus More on What Really Counts.

Not having to Slave 40-50-60+ hours a Week for Pharaoh...
Having FREE TIME to Help People is a Blessing, so is Having Resources to Help a Hurting People.

People Be So Spiritual but Financially Broke, I know I was there and couldn't help anybody until I let GOD help me.

Resources used Properly can Help Others.

Money is not evil, People Are (It's a Heart Condition... NOT a Piece of Paper or a #)

..Money is the answer for everything...

"A Feast is made for Laughter, Wine makes life merry, and Money is the answer for everything."

Ecclesiastes 10:19 #GODfidence

#MajorKey
#KingdomBusiness
#LoyaltyOverRoyalty
#ChessNotCheckers
#MillionaireMasterMind #AnointedAppointments

P.S.

Be SMART, BE WISE! King Solomon’s WEALTH could never have been created by the hands of just ONE man. He learned to WORK smarter…not harder.

Regarding WEALTH it’s ALL about GOD first of ALL, HIS DIVINE WISDOM, WILL and ANOINTED APPOINTMENTS. Assets, Leverage, LAND ownership, Stewardship, Servant Leadership, GIVING, Natural Resources, KINGDOM BUSINESS and Expansion, Missions, Ministry, Movements and the like …

NOT being like everyone else in the WORLD, selfish and entitled..

You can blow rich but you can’t blow WEALTH
(when it’s from GOD).

Let’s BECOME WEALTHY for GOD’S GLORY not OUR OWN.

P.S. It’s NOT for everyone, PRAY for GOD’S WILL in YOUR LIFE and Finances!

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

I'm all in!
Amen I am ready for the wealth and financial blessings

RSS

© 2017   Created by Apostle T-(Teyshana) Wiley....   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video