Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as for instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha's Discussions (382)

Discussions Replied To (291) Replies Latest Activity

"My God it's already done in Jesus we spoke it and now we know it is done. My God we…"

Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha replied on Tuesday to Our Children is HEALED and FREE

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha

"Yes prayer is the key to everything you desire to have it's in your Prayer, Praise a…"

Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha replied Nov 6 to Scriptures on Prayer and Unity

1 Nov 6

"Thank God that I no longer live apart of this word but now I live on Earth now. God…"

Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha replied Oct 26 to DAILY LIGHT PATH-STUDY FOR=9-11-10

1 Oct 26

"My God I am at aww aww God we need to know who we truly are Because God is studied t…"

Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha replied Oct 26 to You Have Been Given Power and Authority by God

3 Oct 26

"Beautiful God we must obey God's orders. Because God has assignments like this for u…"

Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha replied Oct 26 to KING WITH RICHES-1-25-11-(NOAH-A RIGHTEOUS MAN WHO BUILT AND ARK-SAID IT WAS GOING TO RAIN!!!)

1 Oct 26

"I totally agree with you Prophetess Domonquie we must definitely give our for percen…"

Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha replied Oct 8 to Recap of certain people to be around, from our RPEL Manual for LeaderShifters

4 Oct 8

"Love is the key to God. We must commit our time and effort to him. The sameway we be…"

Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha replied Oct 8 to QUEEN WITH RICHES-11-17-10(PURSUING LOVE-BY AUTHOR JOHN FISCHER)-YOU WILL BE SO BLESS BY THIS I KNOW I WAS IT FEELS GOOD TO READ AND POST SOME1 ELSE WORDS ON HERE FOR A CHANGE -

5 Oct 8

"she would have got a way negative result if she didn't listen to her cousin and foll…"

Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha replied Oct 8 to QUEEN WITH RICHES-12-1-10-(QUEEN ESTHER)-STUDY FOR ALL YOU QUEENS WHO WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR PURPOSE!

5 Oct 8

"My GOD NE'EMAN that was beautiful for is to live by and think of our happy place and…"

Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha replied Oct 8 to Change in your consciousness by Apostle T

5 Oct 8

"Not thinking the same mind set trying to change the ways you used to live and that y…"

Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha replied Oct 8 to The Scab You Just Won’t Stop Picking by Prophetess Sharon J

6 Oct 8

RSS

© 2019   Created by I Am A Ruby Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service