Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Precious marine moss's Discussions (235)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"Ne'eman "

Precious marine moss replied 19 hours ago to True Gifts of a Seer

4 19 hours ago
Reply by Precious marine moss

"Yes Lord I pray that you will open my eyes so that I may see, and open the eyes of m…"

Precious marine moss replied 19 hours ago to True Gifts of a Seer

4 19 hours ago

"Ne'eman "

Precious marine moss replied 20 hours ago to Leading by an Eagle by Pastor Stephen

4 20 hours ago

"After you have put in the foot work God will carry you on his wings to the top of mt…"

Precious marine moss replied 20 hours ago to Leading by an Eagle by Pastor Stephen

4 20 hours ago

"Yes we all do Ne'eman "

Precious marine moss replied yesterday to Seeing the Voice of God by Seer James Goll

4 yesterday

"I hear you lord my ears are wide open ready to listen to u in every situation in my…"

Precious marine moss replied yesterday to Seeing the Voice of God by Seer James Goll

4 yesterday

"Ne'eman "

Precious marine moss replied yesterday to Dunamis by Seer Jane H

4 yesterday

"Ne'eman whatever you go throw press and seek him and he will give you rest. All your…"

Precious marine moss replied yesterday to Dunamis by Seer Jane H

4 yesterday

"Ne'eman "

Precious marine moss replied yesterday to See it

5 yesterday

"Lord help me to recognize your voice and not dismiss it thinking it was just my own…"

Precious marine moss replied yesterday to See it

5 yesterday

RSS

© 2019   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video