Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as for instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

I Am A Ruby Network's Discussions (3,752)

Discussions Replied To (622) Replies Latest Activity

"HalleluYAH, this is one of our Favorites. Bless you and thank you for sharing with u…"

I Am A Ruby Network replied yesterday to We all need to take ownershift of this God is study telling us to change our mind set. It's time leadershifters.

1 yesterday
Reply by I Am A Ruby Network

"HalleluYAH, bless you and GA Pastor Patricia(Host) how are you doing on this Success…"

I Am A Ruby Network replied on Saturday to Faith Powers

6 on Saturday

"Blessings and GM Pastor Robin, how are you doing this Faith Filled day? This is a in…"

I Am A Ruby Network replied on Friday to I COVER YOU-THE WORDS OF GOD-8-30-10

2 on Friday

"HalleluYAH, bless you Pastor Robin. Now we truly love this Powerful Analogy about th…"

I Am A Ruby Network replied Oct 9 to The Sons of Thunder

2 Oct 9

"HalleluYAH, bless you and GM Evangelist Precious. King Ahab also was abused by his w…"

I Am A Ruby Network replied Sep 25 to Over 200 demonic spirits, that we battle with. Week six reading. Not all definitions is on here, you can study them in your spare time for a clear understanding.

67 Sep 25

"Blessings and GM Pastor Robin, how are you doing on this Winning day? Yes, you bette…"

I Am A Ruby Network replied Sep 25 to Time to Shift the nations Seer James Goll

4 Sep 25

"HalleluYAH, bless you Pastor Robin. We love it, you have been doing your research an…"

I Am A Ruby Network replied Sep 25 to Time to Shift the nations Seer James Goll

4 Sep 25

"HalleluYAH, we love it, Pastor Robin! This is really Good and led by the Holy Spirit…"

I Am A Ruby Network replied Sep 18 to MIRACLES-AND -THE WONDERS YOU CAN PEFORM THROUGH CHRIST JESUS-9-5-10

2 Sep 18

"HalleluYAH, bless you Pastor Patricia. You better say that. It isthe truth and the w…"

I Am A Ruby Network replied Sep 12 to The fall of the no name(ISA 14:12-23)

11 Sep 12

"Bless you Apostle Parker. Yes, intercessory prayer is mandatory when it comes to bei…"

I Am A Ruby Network replied Sep 10 to Praying in 9 locations will change the world by Seer James Goll. This a must read

2 Sep 10

RSS

© 2019   Created by I Am A Ruby Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service