Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.)'s Discussions (3,582)

Discussions Replied To (596) Replies Latest Activity

"Blessings Apostle Trina, I had studied about the subconscious mind in 2011 in my fir…"

Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.) replied on Sunday to Activating the Subconscious Mind

10 on Sunday
Reply by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.)

"Blessings and GA Pastor Patricia, I love your response to this teaching. Why, do you…"

Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.) replied Apr 17 to Pastoral Ministry: Shaky Foundation

3 10 hours ago
Reply by Patricia Johnson

"HalleluYAH, bless you Pastor Patricia, I am in Agreement with you and it is DONE and…"

Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.) replied Apr 17 to Propel Prayer for LeaderShifters by Apostle Teyshana

12 Apr 17

"Blessings and GM Precious, the word of wisdom is when you prophesy or have a seers v…"

Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.) replied Apr 16 to SCRIPTURES AND EXPLANATION for WORD OF KNOWLEDGE WORD OF WISDOM.Week Four Reading...

56 Apr 16

"HalleluYAH, yes Bishop Parker. God is calling forth the Kingdom Trailblazers and tre…"

Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.) replied Apr 10 to Jeremiah 23, Are you a LeaderShifter after God's own Heart?

2 Apr 10

"Bless you Prophetess Domonique, this is only the beginning. This year you will find…"

Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.) replied Apr 1 to How to escape corporate slavery

2 Apr 1

"Bless you Apostle Trina, yes Meditation is the key to a success, healing, prosperity…"

Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.) replied Mar 29 to Meditate, and be Successful and Prosperous in all that you do..

11 Mar 29

"Bless you Apostle Trina, as I read your comment and remember when God wanted us to l…"

Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.) replied Mar 28 to Speaking Love in a Digital Generation by Evangelist Arilyn

2 Mar 28

"Bless you and GA Pastor Patricia, yes every time, I read this Rhemaric word, it Shif…"

Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.) replied Mar 27 to As the World Turns, God is turning me into a Spiritual Combustion! By Chief Apostle Teyshana Wiley from Platinumpedia book

14 Mar 27

"Blessings and GA Precious, this verse in this chapter was for those women who were n…"

Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.) replied Mar 23 to ( 1 Corinth 14) Week Two Reading...

56 Mar 23

RSS

© 2019   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video