Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Domonique Smith's Discussions (683)

Discussions Replied To (610) Replies Latest Activity

"Ne'eman thank you God I reci3 this prayer and teaching on happiness. Glory to God. I…"

Domonique Smith replied on Wednesday to Change in your consciousness by Apostle T

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Domonique Smith

"I believe the changes he should make would be to have Faith and stop saying cant. He…"

Domonique Smith replied on Wednesday to The Scab You Just Won’t Stop Picking by Prophetess Sharon J

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Domonique Smith

"I have good listening skills but do need to be told a secomd to see of i heard ya ri…"

Domonique Smith replied on Tuesday to Learn to Listen by Evangelist S

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Domonique Smith

"Yess i use to be afraid of the dark as well i learn to pray out of that fear that gr…"

Domonique Smith replied on Tuesday to Finding Light in Dark Places by Prophetess Meliisa M

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Domonique Smith

"I would surrender because God knows me more than i know me and if feels I need to of…"

Domonique Smith replied on Tuesday to Unexpected Power of Truth by Prophetess Amy C.

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Domonique Smith

"What learn was a reminder to speak in the presant speak things as they were...i will…"

Domonique Smith replied on Monday to Activating the Subconscious Mind

14 on Monday
Reply by Domonique Smith

"What learn was a reminder to speak in the presant speak things as they were...i will…"

Domonique Smith replied Sep 14 to Activating the Subconscious Mind

14 on Monday
Reply by Domonique Smith

"My dream and vision is for me and my family to travel and go on alot of vacations wi…"

Domonique Smith replied Sep 14 to Vision's Internet Cafe

101 Sep 14
Reply by Domonique Smith

"Lord I thank you for your healing and contiue healing in my life. For being accepted…"

Domonique Smith replied Sep 14 to Getting Real to Heal by Pastor Jody H.

4 Sep 14
Reply by Domonique Smith

"Ne'eman yes having patients is very important and can be challenging for some. Lets…"

Domonique Smith replied Sep 13 to QUEEN WITH RICHES-11-30-10(ADD TO YOUR FAITH PATIENCE)

5 Sep 13
Reply by Domonique Smith

RSS

© 2019   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service