Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Domonique Smith's Discussions (580)

Discussions Replied To (531) Replies Latest Activity

"I actaully had this on my mind and gave the wrong answer because i didnt do the 10%…"

Domonique Smith replied Dec 7 to Peace Springing!

5 Dec 9
Reply by Apostle Trina Davis

"also I wanted to add to her night life 950 wow yes she needs to reconsider the amoun…"

Domonique Smith replied Dec 7 to Peace Springing!

5 Dec 9

"Amenn..Glory..To God that God has many in store for us and just waiting on our obdie…"

Domonique Smith replied Dec 6 to Power to get Wealth with help of Angels by Prophetess Molly W.

3 Dec 9

"Amen thank and praise God for my Harvest amen"

Domonique Smith replied Dec 6 to Supernatural Harvest by Prophet Jin

3 Dec 9

"Amen i totally get this frfr. This is conformation i am a entrepreneur amen"

Domonique Smith replied Dec 6 to Seven Work Commandments For An Entrepreneur, by Andy Swan

4 Dec 9
Reply by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.)

"Wonderfull...all wonderful reading that myself i couldnt even image the awe it sound…"

Domonique Smith replied Dec 6 to Portable Cathedral of Wealth

4 Dec 9

"Amen "

Domonique Smith replied Dec 6 to Scriptures on Tithes and Sowing

3 Dec 9

"Amen yes this is a big tithe idk anyone who tithe that big ever..wow"

Domonique Smith replied Dec 6 to What is a Tithe by Apostle Teyshana?

3 Dec 9

"Amen i definetly have quite a few of these traits amen in especially guitly with num…"

Domonique Smith replied Dec 6 to Multiple Signs to know you are a Entrepreneur, by John Rampton

4 Dec 9

"Amen amen in full agreememt with this prayer amen powerful and anioted prayer amen."

Domonique Smith replied Dec 6 to Apostle Paul Prayer

3 Dec 9

RSS

© 2018   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video