Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as for instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Domonique Smith's Discussions (702)

Discussions Replied To (627) Replies Latest Activity

"I see why this is important to fill. No one would know where to start guessing who f…"

Domonique Smith replied 9 hours ago to Durable Power of Attorney Letter

3 9 hours ago
Reply by Domonique Smith

"I see why this is important to fill. No one would know where to start guessing who f…"

Domonique Smith replied 11 hours ago to Durable Power of Attorney Letter

3 9 hours ago
Reply by Domonique Smith

"I see why its important to have now its soo much to go through and keep up with. For…"

Domonique Smith replied yesterday to Living Will or Durable Power of Attorney Information

1 yesterday
Reply by Domonique Smith

"I never asked that question to myself before Lord help me to save for the right reas…"

Domonique Smith replied yesterday to FAITH-FAVOR-FINANCES-1-18-11(5 UNHEALTHY MOTIVES FOR SAVING!!!)

1 yesterday
Reply by Domonique Smith

"I do the paper and pencil method for budgeting. I found I was before spending lots o…"

Domonique Smith replied yesterday to FAITH-FAVOR-FINANCES-1-8-11(START THE NEW YEAR WITH A POWERFUL FINANCE TOOL-JEHOVAH-JIREH)

1 yesterday
Reply by Domonique Smith

"I really do try to set aside money for emergencies but its hard with one consistent…"

Domonique Smith replied yesterday to Faith-Favor-Finances-7-13-11( The 4-Elements of a Comprehensive Financial Plan)This is What I am studying in Class on 2day and I wanted to share it with You

1 yesterday
Reply by Domonique Smith

"Glad to know i better be on top of getting things settle before my date and ex date…"

Domonique Smith replied yesterday to Dividends Matter

1 yesterday
Reply by Domonique Smith

"Its a bit confusing for me"

Domonique Smith replied yesterday to Forex Trading Strategies For Beginners - Step By Step To Become A Better Trader

1 yesterday
Reply by Domonique Smith

"I so agree 100% shift the mind in order to change things. I'm glad to hear that I sh…"

Domonique Smith replied yesterday to Walking in True Wealth from God, by Apostle Robert Summers

1 yesterday
Reply by Domonique Smith

"Cool I just learn about interest. Clear understanding. I was always afraid to use a…"

Domonique Smith replied yesterday to Power of the Compound by Gary Foremon

1 yesterday
Reply by Domonique Smith

RSS

© 2019   Created by I Am A Ruby Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service