Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as for instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Patricia Johnson's Discussions (277)

Discussions Replied To (273) Replies Latest Activity

"WE always believe that We have to power to get wealth. Thanking God for purging, and…"

Patricia Johnson replied Nov 3 to Power to get Wealth with help of Angels by Prophetess Molly W.

4 Nov 3
Reply by Patricia Johnson

"WE worship and praise God for our harvest, that we are well on our way to share with…"

Patricia Johnson replied Nov 3 to Supernatural Harvest by Prophet Jin

4 Nov 3

"This is a fine-tuning moment; we take ownership of all these steps, revive some of t…"

Patricia Johnson replied Nov 3 to Seven Work Commandments For An Entrepreneur, by Andy Swan

5 Nov 3

"God lives inside of all that love and accepted Him as Lord and Savior. That keep His…"

Patricia Johnson replied Nov 3 to Portable Cathedral of Wealth

5 Nov 3

"Great Read, thank you Lord. "

Patricia Johnson replied Nov 3 to Scriptures on Tithes and Sowing

4 Nov 3

"Tithing is essential to our life, growth, inheritance, our mindset, building, opport…"

Patricia Johnson replied Nov 3 to What is a Tithe by Apostle Teyshana?

4 Nov 3

"Several of these thing we hold to our heart, and yes growth is always in the making.…"

Patricia Johnson replied Nov 3 to Multiple Signs to know you are a Entrepreneur, by John Rampton

5 Nov 3

"That's one thing we like about Paul, after his conversion; he had a heart so deep fo…"

Patricia Johnson replied Nov 3 to Apostle Paul Prayer

4 Nov 3

"First out of respect; I would ask her, can she see where she is falling short, can s…"

Patricia Johnson replied Nov 3 to Peace Springing!

6 Nov 3

"•Psalm 119:45-I will walk, and leap at freedom/ liberty: because I aim, apply, and s…"

Patricia Johnson replied Nov 3 to Propel Wealth Transfers!

4 Nov 3

RSS

© 2019   Created by I Am A Ruby Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service