Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Harold E Parker's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank God for another lesson this a very different lesson, every night i struggle to…"

Harold E Parker replied 6 hours ago to SLEEP PARALYSIS

2 6 hours ago
Reply by Harold E Parker

"Thank God for another lesson.I call this lesson facing your fears.  Everyone fights…"

Harold E Parker replied 10 hours ago to Nine steps to eliminate all fear's in order to be an effective leader, week one reading.

13 10 hours ago
Reply by Harold E Parker

"Praise God for another Lesson The Prayer Of Release.I thank God for this lesson beca…"

Harold E Parker replied 13 hours ago to Ancestral and Generational curse prayer of release, for freedom, week six reading...

34 13 hours ago
Reply by Harold E Parker

"Thank God for another Lesson. This is very informative and a lot to think about. I b…"

Harold E Parker replied 13 hours ago to Over 200 demonic spirits, that we battle with. Week six reading. Not all definitions is on here, you can study them in your spare time for a clear understanding.

62 13 hours ago
Reply by Harold E Parker

"I thank God for another Spirit-filled lesson, I never participated in an deliverance…"

Harold E Parker replied 16 hours ago to Breaking Curses, by Apostle John Eckhardt, week six reading.

57 16 hours ago
Reply by Harold E Parker

"I thank God for another lesson, To me Soul Ties and Covenants have similarities, the…"

Harold E Parker replied 17 hours ago to Un-scriptural covenants, week six reading , by Derek Prince

58 17 hours ago
Reply by Harold E Parker

"Thank God for another lesson This lesson is interesting In the past and even now I l…"

Harold E Parker replied 18 hours ago to Self-Imposed Curse, by Derek Prince, week six reading.

58 18 hours ago
Reply by Harold E Parker

"Thank God for another lesson As a Believer in Christ , I am part of a very real spir…"

Harold E Parker replied 20 hours ago to Knowing the Enemy, week six reading.

70 20 hours ago
Reply by Harold E Parker

"thank God for another lesson. Every minute of every day I feel spiritual pressure be…"

Harold E Parker replied yesterday to The Spirit of Baal and Molech by Arthur Thomas, week six reading...

58 yesterday
Reply by Harold E Parker

"Thank God for another Lesson wow this lesson is deep also because of how I feel abou…"

Harold E Parker replied yesterday to Eliminate and cast out STD

2 yesterday
Reply by Harold E Parker

RSS

© 2019   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video