Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

All Discussions Tagged 'Hour!' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Don't stress the Technique?

Don't stress the technique? Focus on the strategy! Have Faith in God, and the Stereo(Greek for Solid, Steadfast, Secure, and Immovable Pow…

Started by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.)

0 Jul 13

40 Years of Peace begins Now!

I Cast out and Command, there will be no more unsolved murders, cold cases, missing children, human trafficking, kidnapping, abuse of any k…

0 May 23

The truth behind racism

racism is not a spirit of hate, it is one of the greatest fears and ancient spirit of all time. Because it is fearful of something it does…

11 May 21
Reply by Apostle Trina Davis

Inspirational Word for Mothers!

I Am praying for single Mothers and all Mothers nationwide. I am praying that there be a Supernatural Financial Shift, that takes place ex…

0 May 13

Harvest has COME!

Say this with me: I Am sleeping very well, because the earth(Universe) is producing crops, fruits, and Harvest, all by Itself. Because of t…

2 Apr 8
Reply by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.)

Everything is Done!

Everything you have been praying about, and asking God for, is already inside of you. You have the Power, Limitless Understanding, and Aut…

0 Apr 4

Are you Ready to Play UNO!

Are you ready to play UNO(Unlimited New Obedience) and Posses your WILD(Wisdom is Liberty Daily) card? ( Read Ecclesiastes 7:8 )#PropelKing…

0 Mar 22

KIA!

Are you driving your KIA(Kingdom Invincible Anointing and King-kids Increase Always: Judges 15)?#PropelKingdomDimensionBible #IAmARuby #God…

0 Mar 14

RSS

© 2018   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video