Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

All Discussions Tagged 'Manna' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God's Word from A-to-Z!

A: All things work together for my Good(Rom 8:28) B: Blessings Crown the heads of the righteous people(Prov 10:6) C: Come to me all who a…

Started by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.)

0 on Friday

Who is Ready to be a Farmer?

She conceived again, and when she gave birth to a son she said, “This time I will praise the Lord.” So she named him Judah, (means PRAISE)…

0 Jan 14

Morning Declaration!

(Morning Declaration) I Decree, Declare, and Demand Peace in our minds, subconscious minds, hearts, souls, and Spirit. I Decree and Declare…

0 Jan 8

Check out this Video, it is a Platinum Oldie, that will Bless your Life!

Blessings and GA my Royal Platinum Family, here is a video from 11/13/17, that God had me share words of encouragement with you all. My God…

0 Jan 4

Word for the New Year 2019

Happy Bless New Year, my Royal Platinum Family. Today is day one of 2019, God have Unleashed Superlistic, Supersonic Harvest, Supernatural…

0 Jan 1

Declaration for the New Year!

"Blessings is a crown around my head on a daily basis, because it is Written(Prov 10:6). I Am A Royal Diadem of God, and Success is Mine a…

0 Dec 31, 2018

Let's Get It Started!

Did you know you are a Royal Architect? Yes, you are, and you can design and create anything. Because you are born to create, design, and…

0 Dec 27, 2018

Start a new Command today!

Blessings and GM Royal Platinum Family. "Did you know when we Praise the Lord blessings start to come, healing, breakthroughs, and manifest…

0 Dec 18, 2018

12/12 Recap

12/12 Recap: This Double number means and represents: Governmental Favor like Joseph, one of the twelve tribes of Israel. Unity, Unified B…

0 Dec 12, 2018

God Created, and we are a Kings Kid!

Did you know God was the first person who ever created a product? I am glad you are thinking and asking yourself how? God said, “Let Us mak…

0 Oct 9, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video