Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

All Discussions Tagged 'Status' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Classes are Starting this month, and sign up this week for the early bird special

Blessings my Royal Platinum Family, what classes, schools, or universities would you be interested in this year for us to help you GRIND(Ge…

Started by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.)

0 Mar 5

Let's get our credit right!

This is a result of Wealthlistic Triune Financial University at I Am a Ruby Network. What is the old saying practice what you preach? I do…

0 Feb 13

Positive Words are everything!

Say this With Me: I am choosing my words wisely all year long, and I am only speaking positive healing words over my life. Right now, just…

0 Jan 12

Keep Calm It's my Winning and Due Season!

Blessings PlatiNEWmillionaires, May you all have a Wonderful WCW(Wisdom Compels Wealth) the Universe/earth, the Kingdom, the Heavens, and…

0 Jan 9

One of the Most Revelations Words from God through a Movie!

One of the most revelational movies to me, I think everyone should see, if they want to let go their old hurt, is The Grinch I think every…

0 Jan 2

One of the Most Revelations Words from God through a Movie!

One of the most revelational movies to me, I think everyone should see, if they want to let go their old hurt, is The Grinch I think every…

0 Jan 2

Celebrate God and Yourself and watch him load you with Benefits!

Blessings and Good Money my Royal Platinum Family. Tonight is a night of celebrating and embracing God, yourself, family, friends. Be moti…

0 Dec 29, 2018

I Am A God Made Millionaire Affirmation!

Say this with me: I Am a God Made Millionaire. I Am a God Made Healingaire. I Am a WealthDominionaire. I Am a Chosen vessel of God's Light,…

2 Dec 29, 2018
Reply by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.)

Don't stress the Technique?

Don't stress the technique? Focus on the strategy! Have Faith in God, and the Stereo(Greek for Solid, Steadfast, Secure, and Immovable Pow…

0 Jul 13, 2018

40 Years of Peace begins Now!

I Cast out and Command, there will be no more unsolved murders, cold cases, missing children, human trafficking, kidnapping, abuse of any k…

0 May 23, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video