Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

All Discussions Tagged 'University' (246)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Intense spiritual warfare by Pastor Elene T

Many of you have been experiencing intense spiritual warfare the past few weeks and some have even said, "It is like an ambush against me."…

Started by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.)

7 on Saturday
Reply by Pastor Robert Napper

Prepared for battle by Prophetess Phylis

Let Trials Find Us "Tested and Prepared" In times past and recent, we have all seen repeated trials and encounters as battle after battle h…

6 on Saturday

STD's(Spiritually, Transformed demons) Incubus and Succubus, by Prophetess Hanniah

incubus: 1: An evil spirit that lies on persons in their sleep; especially one that has sexual intercourse with women, girls, and babies…

7 on Saturday

spiritual warfare and jezebel attack with it by Prophet Bill S

Before we can go any further we need to clearly understand that there is a spiritualbeing named Satan who is also described in the Bible as…

7 on Saturday
Reply by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.)

Winning Notice by Apostle Teyshana from Hands of Blessings eBook Manual

You are a Winner and Obtain Sudden Victory, you have insight, knowledge, wisdominion, understanding, and correct answers. New ideas, witty…

4 Dec 9
Reply by Prophetess Kira Hatcher

Propel Prayer with the Favor of Goshen by Apostle Teyshana

I Decree, Declare, and Demand we all walk in the favor of Goshen, everyone who is reading this, that God is providing a Goshen place for us…

4 Dec 9

First 30 of 101 Wisdom Keys Recap

Write below 15 Wisdom Keys, that speak to your spirit. Then write 7 spirits keys that you need to work on. Write 12 Wisdom Keys you will st…

4 Dec 9

God Open Heavens for a WealthDominionaire

ž A wealthy, rich, and fluent individual is a powerful strong city. They are secure and comfortable with life. An individual who has a pove…

5 Dec 9

Wealth, Blessings, Faith, and Favor Declaration by Apostle Teyshana

I Am excited and ecstatic to see where more money, blessings, favor, and prosperity is coming from next in my life.  Thank you, I am giving…

6 Dec 9

Are you ready for your new splendor deposit

žGenesis 8:22 žAmplified Bible (AMP) ž22 While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, and day and night…

5 Dec 9

RSS

© 2018   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video