Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

All Discussions Tagged 'Wellness' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Saga Continues from Pentecost

We are praying for you, and your families, that an Supernatural Pentecostal Revival hit everyone right where they are. We are talking about…

Started by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.)

0 yesterday

Yahweh Shammah

I am known as (YAHWEH-SHAMMAH): The Lord is there, I am always there. I am your companion. My presence is not limited or contained in a Tab…

0 on Thursday

He is the Lord of Hosts

He is the Lord of Hosts(Yahweh Tsebaoth) the Lord that makes Extraordinary things happen. It is Written: “This is what Yahweh Tsebaoth say…

0 Aug 6

Benefits of Baking Soda

It will clean dirt and residue from fresh fruit and vegetables. It absorbs radiations. It absorbs heavy metals. It alkalizes the entire bo…

2 Jul 24
Reply by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.)

Propel Prayer for Healing

I speak Divine Healing to your body, mind, heart, soul, spirit, finances, marriage, ministry, destiny, and purpose in Jesus. Lord God tou…

0 Jul 24

Health Green

This is a PDF eBook of Health Green check it out, it will bless your life. Remember, to leave a comment at the bottom. Enjoy, have fun and…

0 Jan 7, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service