Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

All Discussions Tagged 'Wisdom' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Proverbs 10(NOG)

Proverbs 10 Names of God Bible (NOG) 10 The proverbs of Solomon: A Wise Son Is Righteous     A wise son makes his father happy,    but a…

Started by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.)

0 on Wednesday

Proverbs 8(NOG)

Proverbs 8 Names of God Bible (NOG) Wisdom’s Announcement 8 Does not wisdom call out?    Does not understanding raise its voice?2 Wisdom t…

0 Oct 9

Proverbs 15(NOG) Key Scriptures are(30-33)

Proverbs 15 Names of God Bible (NOG) 15 A gentle answer turns away rage,    but a harsh word stirs up anger.2 The tongues of wise people g…

0 Aug 15

Proverbs 14(NOG)

Proverbs 14 Names of God Bible (NOG) Wise People Live Righteously 14 The wisest of women builds up her home, but a stupid one tears it dow…

0 Aug 15

Proverbs 4(NOG)

Proverbs 4 Names of God Bible (NOG) Cherish Wisdom 4 Sons,    listen to your father’s discipline,        and pay attention in order to gai…

0 Aug 5

Proverbs 3(NOG)

Proverbs 3 Names of God Bible (NOG) Using Wisdom 3 My son,    do not forget my teachings,        and keep my commands in mind,2 because th…

0 Aug 4

Proverbs 2(NOG)

Proverbs 2 Names of God Bible (NOG) The Benefit of Wisdom 2 My son,    if you take my words to heart        and treasure my commands withi…

1 Aug 2
Reply by Domonique Smith

Thirty Days of Sayings from Wisdom by (King Solomon: saying 7-19 Proverbs 23)

Proverbs 23New International Version (NIV) Saying 7 23 When you sit to dine with a ruler,    note well what[a] is before you,2 and put a k…

1 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Irene Jones

Thirty Days of Sayings from Wisdom by (King Solomon: Prov 22: 23-29)

Thirty Days of Sayings from Wisdom by (King Solomon: saying 3-6) Proverbs 22:24-29New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Saying 3 24 …

0 Oct 7, 2017

Thirty Days of Sayings from Wisdom by (King Solomon: Prov 22:17-21)

Thirty Days of Sayings from Wisdom by (King Solomon) (Prov 22:17-21)Saying 1 17 Pay attention and turn your ear to the sayings of the wise…

0 Oct 2, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video