Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

bind and loosing

Did Jesus bind any demonic spirits in the bible? Where do you think the idea of binding demonic spirits come from? Answer: This got misint…

Started by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.)

0 5 hours ago

Overcame demons(WK 6) extra credit

Jesus in the Wilderness The first picture we see of Jesus as an adult is when He is coming forth from His baptism to be "tempted of the dev…

0 5 hours ago

SLEEP PARALYSIS

2 Corinthians 2:11 Lest satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. There are multitudes of human beings w…

0 5 hours ago

Eliminate and cast out STD

TAKING A SPIRITUAL ANTIBIOTIC WHAT DOES THE SOUL KNOW 'S? The Bible speaks of what is today known as soul ties(Bind, connected, United). I…

0 6 hours ago

Dethroning Jezebel

We often attach the Old Testament name of "Jezebel" to controlling and manipulating women or those persons who are seductive in nature. Whi…

0 6 hours ago

Seeing before hand(Extra Credit) for Week 5

God Is Raising To Himself a People That He Has Declared Beforehand: YOU We are living in an important season in human history. God has orda…

1 yesterday
Reply by Sidney Tyson

True Gifts of a Seer

True gift of A Eagle Eye Seer   For those who called to the gift of the prophetic power of visions, dreams, and an open heaven. I’m going…

1 on Saturday
Reply by Sidney Tyson

Leading by an Eagle by Pastor Stephen

Holy Spirit is leading the Eagle  Exodus 19:4 ...and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto Myself. I have found myself la…

1 on Saturday
Reply by Sidney Tyson

Seeing the Voice of God by Seer James Goll

Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands; and in the middle of the lampsta…

1 on Friday
Reply by Sidney Tyson

Dunamis by Seer Jane H

Habakkuk 3:19 (AMP) The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds' feet and will ma…

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Sidney Tyson

RSS

© 2018   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video