The seer, on the other hand, may move quite remarkably in this visionary dream capacity, yet not be as deep in the inspirational audible graces of hearing and
speaking. Nevertheless, both move and operate in the prophetic realm, but in different capacities or dimensions.
1. One difference between a prophet and a seer is that a prophet hears revelation and speaks it while a seer sees revelation. Have you or anyone you know ever experienced these two types of revelation? What happened?

2. A seer is the receptive dimension of prophetic revelation, and the prophet is the communicative dimension. How does this help explain that all true seers are prophets, but not all prophets are seers?

3. What kind of faith does it take for a prophet to speak forth a message from God? What safeguards do you think a prophet should take to be sure the message is really what he or she has heard?

4. When a seer receives a prophetic revelation, how is it received? How does the seer’s picture or vision bring God’s revelation to others? Does the seer need to always speak what he or she sees?

5. From your experience, comment on seers and prophets and their usefulness in the Body of Christ. What are some of your immediate reactions to this teaching? Have you seen positive results from it?

Meditation
The seer realm of prophetic anointing has a lot to do with quietly waiting on God. Quite often, impartation in the seer realm comes only after a time of patient waiting and contemplative meditation upon the Lord. But thank the Lord, if we wait, He will come!

How much time do you spend waiting on God during an average day? During an average week? Is God asking you to increase your time waiting on Him so that He might impart more to you?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 5 steps of a Seer by Seer James Goll

Posted by I Am A Ruby Network on September 17, 2018 at 1:19am in Platinum Ruby University

The seer, on the other hand, may move quite remarkably in this visionary dream capacity, yet not be as deep in the inspirational audible graces of hearing and
    speaking. Nevertheless, both move and operate in the prophetic realm, but in different capacities or dimensions.
    1. One difference between a prophet and a seer is that a prophet hears revelation and speaks it while a seer sees revelation. Have you or anyone you know ever experienced these two types of revelation? What happened?

I have experienced both hearing and seeing, but over the last year I recognize that I actually see images while flowing out of the nabiy. I have also had dreams and visions since I was a young girl.

1. A seer is the receptive dimension of prophetic revelation, and the prophet is the communicative dimension. How does this help explain that all true seers are prophets, but not all prophets are seers?

All true seers get their intel or information from heaven, by way of the Holy Spirit from the father this is what makes them a prophet. Although both ministry gifts are designed by God to relay information from heaven the seer’s channel of communication is much different form the Prophets. Prophets that get revelation may not be able to see or receive information from the father through pictures.

1. What kind of faith does it take for a prophet to speak forth a message from God? What safeguards do you think a prophet should take to be sure the message is really what he or she has heard?

It takes all faith and no doubt to speak forth a message from God. A prophet can have their words judged as a safeguard, or wait for confirmations.

1. When a seer receives a prophetic revelation, how is it received? How does the seer’s picture or vision bring God’s revelation to others? Does the seer need to always speak what he or she sees?

A seer can receive in many different ways- dreams, visions, images impressed upon the spirit is how they get information. The seer’s picture gives others information usually about future events if interpreted correctly to help align their lives.  God can disclose things that are needed or pertinent through the seer for people. The seer if led by God can disclose what they see, but I don’t believe they always need to speak what they are shown if they are led to pray instead.

1. From your experience, comment on seers and prophets and their usefulness in the Body of Christ. What are some of your immediate reactions to this teaching? Have you seen positive results from it?

I would say the nabiy is amazing for on the spot rhema words that carry word of knowledge for healing or comfort, exhortation, and edification. Words of wisdom that release strategies for success are very useful when the body of Christ needs God’s insight to help with foresight. On the other hand, the seer is so beneficial for seeing and knowing things about the future. Especially, when people are shooting up churches, human trafficking and so forth. This teaching is great I love it, it is articulated very well. I have definitely seen results form these ministry gifts.

Meditation
    The seer realm of prophetic anointing has a lot to do with quietly waiting on God. Quite often, impartation in the seer realm comes only after a time of patient waiting and contemplative meditation upon the Lord. But thank the Lord, if we wait, He will come!

How much time do you spend waiting on God during an average day? During an average week? Is God asking you to increase your time waiting on Him so that He might impart more to you?

I have never been good at waiting this has always been challenging. I spend time in the lord’s presence normally every day, I try to spend at least 7:30-noon with the Lord. I used to be busy doing things (praying, singing, etc), but now I am being called to a place of waiting on him.

5 steps of a Seer by Seer James Goll
    The seer, on the other hand, may move quite remarkably in this visionary dream capacity, yet not be as deep in the inspirational audible graces of he…
  • 1. One difference between a prophet and a seer is that a prophet hears revelation and speaks it while a seer sees revelation. Have you or anyone you know ever experienced these two types of revelation? What happened? Yes, we have, God has given me a word for a person, but in that too, We had to know when to release it. was now the time or wait. We've seen things that God reveal and the very thing God showed us came to past. That was exciting. 

2. A seer is the receptive dimension of prophetic revelation, and the prophet is the communicative dimension. How does this help explain that all true seers are prophets, but not all prophets are seers? This help us to know the specific of our calling, and help us recognize the different as we grow. Not allowing deceptiveness to come in. 

3. What kind of faith does it take for a prophet to speak forth a message from God? What safeguards do you think a prophet should take to be sure the message is really what he or she has heard? Unspeakable Faith, Real True Faith, and this comes by fasting and praying, a close walk with God. Having and knowing the prompted of God comes from experiences, and know we all have an uniqueness from God. That We know it's from God. 

4. When a seer receives a prophetic revelation, how is it received? How does the seer’s picture or vision bring God’s revelation to others? Does the seer need to always speak what he or she sees? it's received in the intimate time with God; What he/she sees and if it's the timing they will begin to speak what God has showed them. No the seer don't always have to speak it. It's God timing when a word is brought forth.

5. From your experience, comment on seers and prophets and their usefulness in the Body of Christ. What are some of your immediate reactions to this teaching? Have you seen positive results from it? Yes, it identify and confirm all that God is saying. All the gifts and talents enhances the body, encourage, set in order, the body. 

• How much time do you spend waiting on God during an average day? During an average week? Is God asking you to increase your time waiting on Him so that He might impart more to you? We spend at least an hour, or a little more, listening, reading and meditation. There is more in just waiting on God; there is action involve in waiting, most feel that we just sit and do nothing, but when we spend time with God, He is speaking and releasing the next step; the next step in action.   

• However long it takes, I'm willing to wait on God.

• I was speaking to God about waiting 

•  

My daughters operate in the seers calling/anointing/gift. What they see don’t need interpterion it happens the way God shows it to them. And we can always go back and see the accuracy of what was shown to them or myself.   

1. A seer is the receptive dimension of prophetic revelation, and the prophet is the communicative dimension. How does this help explain that all true seers are prophets, but not all prophets are seers?

A prophet may have the particular grace to hear and proclaim the word of the Lord and yet not necessarily function as freely in the revelatory visionary capacity as a seer does. The seer, on the other hand, may move quite remarkably in this visionary dream capacity, yet not be as deep in the inspirational audible graces of hearing and speaking. Nevertheless, both move and operate in the prophetic realm, but in different capacities or dimensions.

1. What kind of faith does it take for a prophet to speak forth a message from God? What safeguards do you think a prophet should take to be sure the message is really what he or she has heard?  

the prophetic word of a nabiy’ is often spontaneous and activated by faith,

1. When a seer receives a prophetic revelation, how is it received? How does the seer’s picture or vision bring God’s revelation to others? Does the seer need to always speak what he or she sees?

visions, pictures they may be in the form of waking visions, or as dreams while sleeping.  The seer only need to speak with he/she sees only if God tells them to, God may want the see to just pray about what they see.  

1. From your experience, comment on seers and prophets and their usefulness in the Body of Christ. What are some of your immediate reactions to this teaching? Have you seen positive results from it?

It has been of great help in preparing the body of Christ on what is to come upon the earth and what God is saying to the church in this last hour.

Meditation

I don’t spend enough time waiting on God like I used to, most defiantly I would say, yes God is saying spend more time waiting on Him.  I truly need an impartation from the Lord.

• 1. I have experienced the seer part there are times I am in worship service and colors will began to flash and through those colors I will get a revelation of what needs to be said to the body of Christ. Example if the color pink comes all this is while my eyes are closed so if that color comes then they are in right standards with God and the Holy Spirit will give me word to encourage them.

2.That seer see things in the spiritual realm and they bring the vision to audio and the prophet hears.

3.It takes radical faith, crazy faith to believe that what God is telling them to rely to the people they themselves believe in it. I believe the prophet should guard their hearts and minds from the negative things that can be thrown at them by the enemy. They should rely the message off a spiritual level and not an emotional one. Be a prophet that spends time with God on a regular basics so they know the voice of God

4.It is received through a vision or dream. They bring the vision or dream to others by speaking the message. There is a time and place that God has predestined for His word to go forth so the prophet has to be very sensitive to the Spirit in order to release the prophetic message at the right time.

5. I believe the prophet is making a come back in the church and their presence is very important to us as Kingdom Citizens. They speak the very most intimate details that God wants us to know and hear. We need to hear from God in this hour so much is going on.

6. I would love to spend more time with God. I am always in the Word, at work I put in my headphones and listen to the Word of God, I am always reading something pertaining to the Word of God. I feel as if God does want me to spend more time with Him. 

This reply was deleted.