bible-verses-on-purpose-5-638.jpg?cb=1413676218

Here Are 7 Steps to Become an Effective Leader:

1. Recognize

Recognize that leadership is a gift, an art, a craft…that has to be continually developed.  Seek out and be willing to learn from effective leaders who have developed this craft we call leadership. 

2. Realize

Realize the fact that although leadership is a craft, it is not rocket science.  STOP MAKING IT SO DIFFICULT.  I repeat, unless you are a leader at NASA, your leadership role is not rocket science; chill-out and quit making things so hard on yourself and others.  BTW- If you are a leader at NASA or a rocket scientist, you should probably be asking the tough question: “Is what we do still necessary or relevant?” Except the call, and know you are chosen for the oil.

3. Remember

Remember The Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you!”  Most leaders barely remember the bronze rule, let alone The Golden Rule.  As a leader, it’s important to care about your people, to love your people, to care about their interests, care about their success…to treat them how you would want and expect someone to treat you.  Remember in order to become an effective leader, you have to understand that “Relationships Matter!”Love is the key and with out it everything else do not matter.

4. Replicate

Replicate what works and don’t force things that don’t work.  Don’t try to be a replicate of another leader or simply replicate what you have read in a book, but rather replicate the effective “What Works” concept into who you are and what you do! Be an original, know that there is one you and no one can work your gift except YOU!!!

5. Resurrect

Resurrect a dying team member; an effective leader has the ability to take a dying team (members) on the verge of being hurt, or broken and help resurrect them into a story that begins with this sentence…“There was a time when I was down and lost and my leader spoke life into me…Wow, look at how successful they are now!”

6. Reinvent

Reinvent the way leadership is carried out!  Break the box, find a new way, figure out what works for you, don’t be scared to be different, reinvent what might has been seen as irrefutable.  Reinvent out of hunger, creativity, thinking, believing, seeking etc.; don’t reinvent for the sake of reinventing!  “Don’t reinvent the wheel” just be yourself. Trust in the Holy Spirit and the God in you, and it will lead and guide you into truth.

7. Reign

Watch God reign and rule in your life, and watch his manifesting Glory, work through you like never before.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network!!! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!!!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen, bless you Jesse, I agree with you 100% when you stated, receiving criticism from others, without being offensive. Why do you think men and women cannot accept criticism? Explain why?
    Jesse Lee Davis III said:

Amen I Enjoyed The Seven R's Of Being An Effective Leader & I Would Also Like To Add

Receiving Criticism: to receive constructive criticism from others without becoming defensive is also

part of being an effective leader.

• Amen I Enjoyed The Seven R's Of Being An Effective Leader & I Would Also Like To Add

Receiving Criticism: to receive constructive criticism from others without becoming defensive is also

part of being an effective leader.

• Being effective is key. Effective is to be ready for service or action.

• All Praises is given to Our Almighty Father,and may He continue to Bless you. This first lesson is awesome ,I can't wait for the rest of these amazing words that is manifesting in my Spirit. I really now know and understand why the things that happen in my life from seven years old until right now. All the horrible things that happen I can tell anyone how to forgive, when I would ask my Mother questions about how the sun, moon, stars, the day turns into night,and she didn't have the answers, I can stand up to any one or religion and look in their eyes with a great smile and say it is the God with many names. When I first heard a man was speaking next door to a three story rooming house full of sleeping alcoholics on a hot Sunday morning He said God so loved the world that he sent His only Son, He plause and His name is JESUS! that was the beginning of one of the answer. That day I had went into that building walking in front of a few people answering a soft call wanting to know more about this invisible Man. I always walked alone talking to something I couldn't see.As I begin to grow as I ran from the children in school.having two younger brothers I protected,I'd learned how to fight.but became a defender.My wishes became prayers. I started to look for love in all the wrong places. I didn't realized that I was stared walking in my calling.Agape! 

• all were very good and power for thought. however Reign hit me hard

• Excellent!!!

• I just reread this again this is so powerful to me.  I can't chose one over the other all above the above is something I never want to forget.  These words will not fall to the ground in Jesus name.

• Lord I am a Effective Leader! There is only one me! I am the only one who can do the job that you have called me to do!

Lord have your way in me!

Amen!

• Wow, this is just how God works. He first had to recognize who he was, after that he realized that he could speak and create. He then remembered after creating Adam that he did not have a mate so he Replicated by forming Eve. After their sin in the garden God knew he would have to Resurrect relationships so he sent his Son and as Jesus tought us how to Reinvent by sharing the Gospel with others after his mission he now Reigns. Life is a process and Order plays an integral part in how things should be done as a Leader we are to be examples, so that others will want to learn and follow and replicate.
  • Wow and Amen.  This is the best intro to class that I have ever read.  Leadership is something that I was hiding from for several years.  No matter where I would go rather natural or spiritual, I would be identified as a leader.  (Now my husband has begun to minister to me about the reading and my response, I knew he was going to be with me in this.)  When I finally ran into the beginning of purpose my life was just beginning.

This reply was deleted.

New..

Blessings and GM Platinum Eagles, New Things are DECLARED as we enter the month of August. DECLARE NEW THINGS for this 8th Month. It is Written: See, I am doing a NEW THING! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?(Isa 43-vs-19) My new…

Read more…