"I sense the Body is to move out of conference mode and into GO mode. "Troops" will come together to be trained and equipped in intense boot camps and sent out to intense battlefields, with an intense passion for Christ. It's time for the King's mighty men and women of valor to ARISE and GO arm-in-arm.

Listen carefully in March for marching orders. For HE is the door of the sheep (John 10:7) and we must have our ears nailed to the door so our hearing is filled with HIS voice. Don't miss your ordained appointments for commissioning.

Lions and Lionesses Align!

The Lord would say, "Align, align, align. I've given you time to prepare and now I am calling the troops to action. I have given you My joy, which is your strength. I've given you My only begotten Son. I've given you the completed work of the Cross. I have given you time which I created – now I want yours. Time, time, time. Say, 'Yes, Lord!' There is no more, 'No, I can't.' It's time to say, 'Yes, I can. Yes, I can!' It's time to believe, 'I CAN do all things through Christ who strengthens me.'

"Some of you are being stretched like never before. For this is what you asked for… this is what you prayed. 'Oh, that You would bless me and enlarge (stretch) my territory.' So, don't say no, say yes. The joy of the Lord is your strength. Lose your joy – lose your strength.

"I will bless you, indeed. Two thousand eleven is a year of blessings for those who have aligned. Blessings, blessings, blessings. My blessing, My joy, My strength for My covenant people.

"Arise, an army of God. Can you feel Me pushing you? Can you hear your marching orders? Listen and roar, for the scrolls will be opened by the Lion of Judah."

Listen! Listen to the roar of His voice, to the rumbling that comes from His mouth. He unleashes His lightning beneath the whole Heaven and sends it to the ends of the earth. After that comes the sound of His ROAR; He thunders with His majestic voice. When His voice resounds, He holds nothing back. –Job 37:2-4

An Army Aligned

"For those who have been obedient, I call you ALIGNED and ready for ACTION in the army of the Lord."

What it means to ALIGN:

1. To arrange in a straight line; adjust according to a line.

I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou may know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. –Isaiah 45:2-3

2. To bring into a line or alignment.

As the Philistine moved closer to attack him, David ran quickly toward the battle line to meet him. –1 Samuel 17:48

3. To bring into cooperation or agreement with a particular group, party, cause… [unity].

The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one. –John 17:22

4. To fall or come into line.

When the temple was complete, the glory fell [unity] (see 2 Chronicles 5:11-14).

5. To join with others in a cause.

For the eyes of Jehovah run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him. –2 Chronicles 16:9

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "I Call You Get Ready for Action

Absolutely, it’s time to put our prays, fasting, to action, come out of the sabbatical state and get moving. Stop posting and get moving, stop going into the house of God coming out getting into a recliner. It’s time to move into action, how are you being use sitting in the same place, stagnated, frozen in time. Let’s put what God has spoken to great use. "I sense the Body is to move out of conference mode and into GO mode. "Troops" will come together to be trained and equipped in intense boot camps and sent out to intense battlefields, with an intense passion for Christ. It's time for the King's mighty men and women of valor to ARISE and GO arm-in-arm.

• Amen the text clearly states that we are to align ourselves

We have to come together as one and believe GOD.THIS WHAT REQUIRES OF US.SO LET'S COME TOGETHER

• Amen, This reminds me of the Marines, they are frontliners. Great Teaching amen.

• I enjoyed reading this article, it remind us that we need to be in alignment with Gods Word in order to have the strength to fight any battle that comes against us. As one we are powerful!

• We must be able to align ourselves up with the Word of God so that we can be mighty in one. For we are in one body with many members that perform different functions. When we put our functions together for the work and the edification of the Kingdom of God our front line is strong. In the military they place their best soldiers in the front first so give that perception of defeat. Even in football the on the offense the linemen are to protect the quarterback so in the body of Christ if we place the prayer warriors first and the rest of the body join together we can present a united front that the enemy can not get through. Wonderful reading, I was really pumped up after the first three words. 

• Amen amen. Unity is how we will make it nothing can stand against us when we are in untiy when we are in aglinment with God we are stronger. 

This reply was deleted.