Daily Bread-6-9-11(Obedience~)

Romans 2:13 New International Version (NIV) 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. Deuteronomy 30:16 New International Version (NIV) 16 For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.Romans 5:19 New International Version (NIV) 19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous. Matthew 7:24-25 New International Version (NIV) The Wise and Foolish Builders 24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Luke 11:28 New International Version (NIV) 28 He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.” Deuteronomy 28:1 New International Version (NIV) Deuteronomy 28 Blessings for Obedience 1 If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. John 15:10-11 New International Version (NIV) 10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. Deuteronomy 13:4 New International Version (NIV) 4 It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. 1 John 2:5 New International Version (NIV) 5 But if anyone obeys his word, love for God[a] is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: Footnotes: 1 John 2:5 Or word, God’s love

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –