DOUBLE Special

Blessings and GA Platinum Eagles, It is Written: Observe the commands of the Lord your God, walking in his ways and revering him. For the Lord your God is bringing you into a Good Land-a land with streams and pools of water, with springs flowing in the valleys and hills; a land with wheat and barley, vines and fig trees, pomegranates, olive oil and honey; a land where bread will not be scarce and you will lack nothing; a land where the rocks are iron and you can dig copper out of the hills.When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the Lord your God for the good land he has given you. Be careful that you do not forget the Lord your God, failing to observe his commands, his laws and his decrees that I am giving you this day. Otherwise, when you eat and are satisfied, when you build fine houses and settle down, and when your herds and flocks grow large and your silver and gold increase and all you have is multiplied(Deut 8-vs-6-13). Today is Fabulousity, Faith, Flourishing, Favor, Fulfillment, Fire, Freedom, Fruitful, Finance, Friday. You can have whatever you like, these scriptures is self- explanatory. Check this out, today is the last Friday of the year, meaning you have throne room Access on today, you get something extra(Lagniappe). There is a DOUBLE outbreak that is about to Manifest in the Earth Realm, and the Angels are descending and ascending from Heaven on our behalf. Today you can get a two for one special, Hah my God. You can get Double of NEW stuff. Today is BOGO(Bless one get one) my God. NOW Go Possess your land flowing with Milk and Honey. Touch yourself and say(I am walking in Monumental Favor,the rest of this day, month and year, and next year too). TRIFECTA has entered the Building with FIRE~~~~

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.