DQ 1, week five!!!!

Why do you think the Prophet Samuel was such an anointed Prophet and Seer? Do you think the Prayer life of his mother Hannah, had anything to do with that? Do you think there is any bull's eye prophets in the land today, and if so tell me who?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think his anointed was  very strong first he was a faithful to God, and when God told him about Eli he did not hold the word back he gave it as a young boy.

This to me was a  form of a test will you give the word to someone that you have been under and studying or will you hold back.

Then we look at the sorrow of his mother who had been, looked down on by the other wife. God saw this and when she prayed open up her womb.  God tells us in Psalm 56 that our tears  are before God at all time he keeps a record of them.

• I believe the prophet Samuel was such a great prophet and seer because God honored the words of the prophet & yrs because of Hannah's prayer life. I am not sure if there is a bull eye prophets in the land today but if I had to guess I would say yes.
  • I believe the Prophet Samuel was such an anointed Prophet and Seer because that was his destiny. The prayer life of his mother Hannah had EVERYTHING to do with that! She prayed for him and GOD blessed her and she gave him back to GOD for HIS use. There was nothing but favor and goodness to be attached to his life based off of the prayer request that went forth concerning him. Yes, I do believe there are bulls eye prophets in the land today several are in this ministry. Some have been hidden and some are just being revealed and some are very public but indeed they are very present. There is one that will be grading this post for sure!!! :} even though she wears several other hats lol

• I will say yes his mother did pray for him but he also had a prayer life because to can be a prophet or no seer without seeking a prayer life with god. Because its our job to speak and see whats going on in world today or whats going on in churches today. So i say Samuel was a great prophet and seer because of the relationship he had with god and his anointing was stupid confidence. He had confidence like no other and you have to be that way because god had deposit his chase card already. So you asked was there any seers or prophets and you said do i know any well yes. I do and her name is eagle eye prophetess lapresha yes i do and my anointing has just been deposit into my chase card with the lord. Because my anointing is finna be like to other.
  • HANNAH TOLD THE LORD IF HE WOULD GIVE HER A SON THAT SHE WILL GIVE HIM TO THE LORD ALL THE DAYS OF HIS LIFE HANNAH KNEW THE LORD BLESSEE HER WITH SAMUEL . WELL I CONDITION BRIAN CARN TO BE A BILLS EYE PROPHET I NO FOR MYSELF I EXPERIENCE THE PROPHET SPOKE OVER MY DAUGHTER LIFE. MY SELF HE KNEW HER NAME TOLD HER ABOUT A SPIRIT DIVINATION SOOTHAVE PYTHON SPIRIT THIS PERSON HAD ON HER BUT THIS BLESS MY SOUL I TOLD MY DAUGHTER HIS MOTHER IS A WITCH SHE USE WITHCHCRAFT WHY DID THE PROPHET TELL HER AND HIS MOTHER USE WITCH CRAFT MY CHILD PASSED OUT HE TOLD THE SAINTS PICK HER UP JESUSSS.HE TOLD HER HE DREAMED ABOUT HER HE SAYS YOUR MOM , YOU ARE LOYAL WOG . I PROMISE YOU MY DAUGHTER GAVE HIM RAISED HER ARM PUT A PROPHET BLESSINGS ON HER THAT WAS 5/14 WHY 6/14 SHE PURCHASE X BMW , I GOT A NEW CAR MY OTHER DAUGHTER GOT KNEW CARE IN THE SAME MONTH MY DAUGHTER MADE ALMOST 1OO, 000 LAST YEAR HALLELUJAH GLORY I GIVE HIM HONOR, PRAISE FOR KEEP ING ME JESUSSSSSSSSS! !!!!!
  • Samuel was  such an anointed Prophet and Seer, because he had an awesome relationship with God.  He did what God instructed him to do, didn't question God and moved with a purpose when doing the work of the Lord our God.  Also, due to his mother giving him back to the Lord and keeping her promise to God concerning Samuel's life.  

The Bible stated in 1 Samuel 1 NIV:

"10 In her deep anguish Hannah prayed to the Lord, weeping bitterly. 11 And she made a vow, saying, “Lord Almighty, if you will only look on your servant’s misery and remember me, and not forget your servant but give her a son, then I will give him to the Lord for all the days of his life, and no razor will ever be used on his head. 

She provided the environment for him to walk in his prophetic and seer anointing that the Lord Blessed him with.  

The Bible Stated in 1 Samuel 1 NIV:  24 After he was weaned, she took the boy with her, young as he was, along with a three-year-old bull,[e] an ephah[f] of flour and a skin of wine, and brought him to the house of the Lord at Shiloh. 25 When the bull had been sacrificed, they brought the boy to Eli, 26 and she said to him, “Pardon me, my lord. As surely as you live, I am the woman who stood here beside you praying to the Lord. 27 I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 28 So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.” And he worshiped the Lord there.

If she didn't provide the environment for him to learn and grow spiritually, Samuel would have still fulfilled his purpose within the ministry, but he might have had to take a different path.  His mother's prayers, faith and obedience is what helped Samuel.  When you know your children have been called by God and you give them the environment to flourish and then you allow God to do the rest.  

I know there are some Bull Eye Prophets who will expose the false prophets.  We have Pastor Sheryl Woodward, Apostle Wiley, Pastor Gary Price, a few others in the ministry like Pastor Firestarter and Pastor Craig have stated in previous posts.  We often hear so much about the well named false prophets and I don't have to call them out, because we already know who they are and they are leading millions of people to hell worldwide with their fake messages from the Devil.  Praise the Lord for those Bull-Eyes Prophets who come to give us clarity and break those chains off of those held in bondage by those false prophets and their Devil Lucifer.  

Bible Gateway passage: 1 Samuel 1 - New International Version
    The Birth of Samuel - There was a certain man from Ramathaim, a Zuphite from the hill country of Ephraim, whose name was Elkanah son of Jeroham, the…
  •  

DQ 1, week five!!!!

Posted by Apostle T-(Teyshana) Wiley... on August 15, 2013 at 12:00am in School of Prophets...

Send Message   View Discussions

Why do you think the Prophet Samuel was such an anointed Prophet and Seer? Do you think because of the Prayer life of his mother Hannah, had anything to do with that? Do you think there is any bull eye prophets in the land today, and if so tell me who?

Why do you think the Prophet Samuel was such an anointed Prophet and Seer?

Samuel was such an anointed Prophet and seer (leader) because God found favor with Samuel and chose him to anoint Saul (first King) and David (second King).  Saul’s favor was probably due to a covenant his mother made with God. It is significant to note that Samuel had previously experience as a Judge (Israel last judge).   

Do you think because of the Prayer life of his mother Hannah, had anything to do with that?

Hannah's anguish drives her to continuous tears and to refusing food. She is in a hopeless situation not likely to change. And in "bitterness of soul Hannah wept much and prayed to the LORD." She decides to initiate a covenant with the Lord (He loves making covenants, by the way). "O LORD Almighty, if you will only look upon your servant's misery and remember me, and not forget your servant but give her a son, then I will give him to the LORD for all the days of his life, and no razor will ever be used on his head.

Do you think there is any bull eye prophets in the land today, and if so tell me who?  Yes, the evil one

• Discussion Question (DQ) Week Five:

Why do you think the Prophet Samuel was such an anointed Prophet and Seer? Do you think because of the Prayer life of his mother Hannah, had anything to do with that? Do you think there is any bull eye prophets in the land today, and if so tell me who?

By Pastor Prophet Marsha “Fire Starter” Jones

The Prophet Samuel was an anointed Prophet and Seer because of his strict obedience to God. Whatever God asked him to do, he carried out the commands to the letter. Also, Samuel was an anointed Prophet and Seer because of his mother, Hanna’s prayers. She “stayed on the wall” for her son. In 1 Samuel 2:26, it states “And the child Samuel grew on, and was in favor both with the Lord, and also with men.” Samuel was anointed for his appointed position as Prophet and Seer. Hand-picked by God!

It is widely and more commonly know that a prophet is…

• an authoritative person who divines the future
    • someone who speaks by divine inspiration;
    • someone who is an interpreter of the will of God

However, the question is what is a bull’s eye prophet?  A bull’s eye prophet is on who prophesies with precision and accuracy. If this prophet tells you something, you could pretty much bank on it!

The findings on modern day bull’s eye prophets yielded Prophet Charles Buchanan of Greater Showers of Blessings, Church of God in Christ (C.O.G.I.C) in Mobile, Alabama.

Prophet Charles Buchanan is well-known as the "Bull’s eye Prophet." He speaks direct prophetic declarations identifying specific situations such as births, deaths, wealth, and forewarnings in the lives of individuals.

He is known for his prophetic ministry, faith and prosperity teachings. His purpose is to invoke change in the lives of people across the globe by providing "proper information to get revelation for application to receive manifestations."

His desire and vision is that through the knowledge of God, one would become conscience of their covenant promises and spiritual identity. Having received the revelation that Christ dwells in you, according to Colossians 1:27. He declares that one should take their position since they have been given both power and authority to execute the will of God in the earth.

He is bringing clarity concerning the many prophetic encounters of believers and he is teaching them how to live independent of this world system and take dominion over it.

• Hannah was a key component of why Samuel was such an anointed Prophet. She dedicated him before he was conceived in her womb to God specifically and prophesized declaring his walk would be one that glorifies God. Also she positioned him as a child to be mentored  at a young age. She made sure that his environment was conducive for his growth.

• Because Prophet Samuel's mother went through persecutions, such as being taunted for having a barren womb, and throughout that time of persecution, she still poured her heart out to GOD, to the point that she promised if he granted her a child she would dedicate the child back to GOD, sure enough she has a boy and  he was under a certain vow called the Nazarite vow, which involved not cutting ones hair, and no consuming of grapes, but to be used specially for the LORDS work, which makes sense as to way he was in turn blessed with such mighty gifts, such as being GODS mouth piece(prophet), and a visionary(seer) a first for Israel at the time. 

This reply was deleted.