DQ 1 week six....

Why do you think in (Mark 5-vs-7) the legion of demons that was in the man said to Jesus, what do you want with me Jesus, son of the most high God? Why do you think Jesus ask him what there name was? Do you think in ministry now would the saints be able to recognize a legion of demons? Do you think the saints are equip or ready for the job? Please Explain.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Because they knew exactly who Jesus was and what he could do being the son of the Most high, they knew they wouldn't stand a chance. And I'm starting to learn that you have to call spirits by their names when casting out maybe that's why Jesus asked. I personally don't think in ministry today we would be able to because we're so stuck in traditional religion, but with the proper training and knowledge and wisdom and ready to let go the traditions and religion we would definitely be able to.

• I believe the legion of demons was fearful of what Jesus would do to them and also they knew that they couldn’t even be in his presence, be in the same presence of Jesus Christ. I think that Jesus just wanted to identify what kind of demons were in his presence. I believe there’s saints that can identify when there is a legion of demons that’s in the mist of them and also I also believe that God is raising up new Saints to be able to identify demons and spirits and also cast them out.

• The legend of demons recognized who He was as the most high, knew they couldn't carry on. I believe Jesus asked so to make them identify/expose themselves. Jesus knew, just wise showing them who do you think you are so to speak and what do you think you are doing, have several seats. Yes I believe that some saints know and are equipped and ready. I think others in ministry have little clue to which and how. I can speak on an experience to say I saw a true man of God tackle out one right before me...it was awesome to watch though, exciting like I was watching a movie. I think service ran 3-4 hours that day and the Pastor kept saying something like, I'm going to get to you Jonathan. I kept looking around saying there's no Jonathan here. Then toward the end of service Pastor Hue walked toward a tall young man seated in the back. Jonathan stood up as he walked closer and began flipping on the walls. Wow eyes wide open to this. The demon got out..Amen
  • I believe that the lesions did ask JESUS that question because they want to see if he was the son of GOD and because JESUS knew them by name and JESUS came to cast the demons out. And yes I do believe that the saints will cast out the demons by their names because we're equipped in the Ministry to do so .

• The legion of demons recognized who Jesus was and the authority He hold from the moment they saw Him. Because they know Jesus held held all power they were afraid. I believe Jesus knew who they were when He asked, He wanted them to say who they were. No I do not think think ministries today can recognize or equip to handle demons on any level. Many ministries are so focused on members and money that they can't see the devil or any of his tricks,

• I agree with you Prophetess Kizzie. We are no different from the folks in the Bible we just got to put forth the works like they did we just need to stop being scared to tell anything thats not like God to flee because you cant let the unwanted spirits stay

Kizzie Jones said:
    Because He Knew that Jesus was coming to deliver The Man From the Evil spirits That was in Side of the Man.The Spirits. Was Afraid Of Jesus Cause all the power He Had.Jesus Ask the Bad Spirits his Name because it was many inside of the man.Yes True Saints Can be able to recognize Legion.When you or a true child of God Living by the Will Of God you Can Do The Same thing God Bless Jesus to do.We or no different from the people in the Bible.if We believe we Can do it..Amen
  • I must agree with you that some churches are asleep. My Lord. We have a lot of work to do as a people.

Prophetess Sonseeahray M. Foster said:

I believe the demons knew  they were being evicted from so called home(in the man).Jesus knew their name, and dealt in the scriptures a lot with parables. The wisdom Jesus left with us in this scripture to know what spirit are casting out. Some churches are prepared, equipped  to recognized legion of demons, while other churches are cold not out(SLEEP).

• They asked because darkness cannot hide in the light. For we know that what hides in the dark must come out in the light. Plus, Jesus wanted to know the legion by name so He would know how to cast out, deliver, and implement a breakthrough plan of action when warring with this demon in the spirit.

Moreover, some people in certain ministries can't recognize these legions of demons. I believe if you're not operating under the anointing or truly walking under the anointing of God,no, you cannot cast out or call out these demons.
  • I believe the demons knew  they were being evicted from so called home(in the man).Jesus knew their name, and dealt in the scriptures a lot with parables. The wisdom Jesus left with us in this scripture to know what spirit are casting out. Some churches are prepared, equipped  to recognized legion of demons, while other churches are cold not out(SLEEP).

• the demons knew they was no match for Jesus and they were scared and Jesus wanted to know the demon by name so he can cast them out its always good to know who you are speaking with it all depends on the level the person is in god to cast out demons and yes there are a lot of saint now that are equip because gods know when you are ready for the job god knew you before you were even born that you would cast out demons in his name and set his people free 

This reply was deleted.