Replies

• Yes Lord thank you for the Five fold so that each and everyone of us can do our part so we can help build the kingdom of God.

• Yes he did give us this that’s exactly why we must get to work and start to study ourselves and our gifts on how to work them and to control them in the spiritual realm and how to except certain things 

• This is very clear, its a blessing too know Jesus that gave himself for us and left us with task to do until his return. Amen

• I agree with you Areana Lanyaa Anthony and appreciate, second your words on stomping out the devil so God may have the glory. It would be magnificent for the Five-Fold-Ministry to operate in the way God intended.

Areana Lanyaa Anthony said:

Amen!!!! It is our time right! Nana I now know how to function in my gift. And I have a lot of work to do bring these lost souls into God's loving, caring, kind, and warm embrace. So that they know they are loved. They know they are no longer lost, bound, nor do they have to be scared. I am ready to team up with my fellow pastors, apostles, prophets, evangelists, and teachers to get down and dirty into the nitty gritty for the Kingdom of God. It would do justice to God to see his sons and daughters cleaning up the mess the Devil made and stomping on his head with some good old fashion Kingdom Bangin in the streets. I'm Ready Let's Fly Eagles!!!!!!

• Yes. I agree that a lot of churches are focused on numbers.
    However, some fail to "teach" because they "don't know how to teach".
    With that said, they are also afraid to seek/acquire help.

Taschia Thompson said:

Many church leaders I need are all about the quantity and not the quality. That simply means it is more important to them to have members than teaching. They are not equipping or maturing the body. There are so many "starving" members of the body because they are not being fed. It's time out for milk. We need meat to endure the things that are soon to be placed on earth. You can't hide the word in the heart of men if they are not getting the word.

• This was a powerful read. I really enjoyed reading this material. This article really shed light on the duties of each position and function in the church. I truly believe that I walk in the offices of Prophet, evangelist, Pastor, and teacher. However, for some of these offices and duties, I can admit that some leaders fail to walk fully in their calling. I think some leaders fail to walk and work fully in their potential because they may not have full understanding of each duty.
  • Yes he always prepare you before he sends you to work so that you will not be defeated 

• It's time to embrace our called and walk into to ALL  the Lord has for us! One of my prayers is for the Body of Christ and for us to walk in the fullness of or call

• Many church leaders I need are all about the quantity and not the quality. That simply means it is more important to them to have members than teaching. They are not equipping or maturing the body. There are so many "starving" members of the body because they are not being fed. It's time out for milk. We need meat to endure the things that are soon to be placed on earth. You can't hide the word in the heart of men if they are not getting the word.

• amen
This reply was deleted.