Platinum Ruby Radio Presents: I An A Ruby Network Bible Study WorShift Explosion Radio. Live Thursday 12/5/19 at 7:30 pm EST, call in at 657-383-1918.

Are you Ready for this NEW Biblical WorShift Experience?

Hosted by The Holy Spirit. Speaker of the Hour Apostle Teyshana Wiley

This is the last first Thursday of this Dynamic, Dimensional, Dominion, and Demonstrations Month and year.

If you are expecting and ready for Healing, Breakthroughs, Dominion Increase, Revelations, Prophetic Manifestations, and heavenly divine interventions with God over the airways. Tune in, this is the place to be, and EXPECT a Supersonic Supernatural MIRACLE on PURPOSE! Tell everyone you know about this broadcast, it is going to be Trifectally Epic.

See you all on the air, Agape~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Joshua 10:7-14 Names of God Bible (NOG)

So Joshua, with all his soldiers and best warriors, set out from Gilgal. Yahweh told Joshua, “Don’t be afraid of them. I have handed them over to you. None of them can stand up to you.” So Joshua marched all night from Gilgal and took them by surprise. 10 The Lord threw the enemy into disorder in front of Israel and defeated them decisively at Gibeon. He chased them along the road that goes to the slope of Beth Horon and continued to defeat them all the way to Azekah and Makkedah.

11 As they fled from the Israelites down the slope of Beth Horon toward Azekah, Yahweh threw huge hailstones on them. More died from the hailstones than from Israelite swords.

12 The day Yahweh handed the Amorites over to the people of Israel, Joshua spoke to Yahweh while Israel was watching,

“Sun, stand still over Gibeon,
    and moon, stand still over the valley of Aijalon!”
13 The sun stood still,
    and the moon stopped
        until a nation got revenge on its enemies.

Isn’t this recorded in the Book of Jashar? The sun stopped in the middle of the sky, and for nearly a day the sun was in no hurry to set. 14 Never before or after this day was there anything like it. Yahweh did what a man told him to do, because Yahweh fought for Israel.

PUSH:

Prayer Unleashes Supernatural Help

Prayer Is Undeniable Spiritual Healing

Position Until you See HIM

Praying Unstoppable Supersonic Harvest

What is Prayer? What does prayer mean to you?

How do you feel about prayer?

Have you ever been taught about prayer, or were you just told to pray?

Here are 6 Prophetic Prayer Dimensional steps that should be a part of prayers forever.
1. Pray in Love for whoever or whatever you pray for. Make sure your heart is pure, the mind is clear, and your flesh is decrease and eliminated(Num 11:2) Moses always prayed in Love for the people, and that is why God always answered his prayers

2. Pray Blessings with Happiness for whoever and whatever you pray for. What a lot of people do not know that blessings and happy are the same things, and some people only activate one in their lives when we must activate them together as one unit(PS 144:15) in NOG says Blessed is the people who God is the Lord, and the KJV says Happy.

3. Pray in Healing and Freedom, for Healing and Freedom for whoever or whatever you pray for. When we pray we must ask God to not only heal the people we pray for. However, bring healing into oneself. It is Written in(Prov 13:17) A faithful Ambassador is health, and a dependable envoy brings healing. What does(John 8:36) who the SON sets free is free indeed. It’s a sure thing, no matter what it looks, sound, or feel like.

4. Pray for Multiplication and Increase for whoever or whatever you pray for, we just heard not that long ago, when Jesus prayed for the 5 barley loaves and 2 fish, there were an instant and immediate increase and multiplication that it was 12 baskets left over. When we pray for anything it shall always be an overflow and leftovers. Last night some of RPE’s were together and we were talking about the French word Lagniappe, which means overflow, something extra, increase, multiplication, and extra gifts. My God, It Is Written(Gen 28:3) May El Shadday bless you, make you fertile, and increase the number of your descendants so that you will become a community of people.

5. Pray for everything to Prosper and be one with Prosperity, no whoever or whatever you pray for make sure it is prosperous. Prosperity brings vitality to our minds, hearts, souls, and spirits. God shared with us that one of the main reasons why many of his children are so drained out from praying is that they working too hard to live in prosperity. He said all they have to do is be one with Prosperity in prayer. Then take action with faith, and it is done. He said one of the core reasons why a lot of people are sick in their minds and bodies is lack of prosperity. My God, what does(3 John 2 PKDB) says Beloved, Precious, I wish, desire above all things that you may prosper, thrive, and flourish, and be in good health as your soul/psyche prosper, thrive and flourish. Lord of Hosts help us tonight, teach us how to pray for real, and allow us to listen and apply these prophetic dimensional steps to our lives. It is Written(Deut 6:10 NOG) Yahweh your Elohim will bring you into the land and give it to you, as he swore to your ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. This land will have large, prosperous cities that you didn’t build. You see that stuff we didn’t even build God will give it to us if we prophetically pray to prosper and for prosperity. Sometimes we are praying for money and we need to pray for Prosperity, that is all that rolled into one.

6. Pray for Opulence for whoever, and whatever you pray for. God is Opulence and he created the earth and universe to be opulent that is why in(Gen 1) he saw everything GOOD(Gratitude Opens Opulent Demonstrations). This goes back to when we pray to pray a prayer of thanksgiving, gratitude, being thankful for all we have, all have done, and what’s to come, and what is doing, you will obtain opulence every time. We just shared with you all the other day that GOD(Gratitude Open Doors) there is no way of getting around it, we must be grateful. For example, Lord I am grateful for my family being saved and praising you every day. Lord, I am so thankful for my children being humble, wise, and successful all the days of their lives, because you said my children will ever beg, or ask bread. God, I am thankful for this nation being, healed, whole, made free, complete, and living in peace because you are Yahweh Shalom, the Lord is our peace. My God, these are gratitude opulent prayers, you prophetically speaking things in place and position and it is lining up to the word of God. Genesis 8:22 Names of God Bible (NOG) As long as the earth exists, planting and harvesting, cold and heat, summer, and winter, day and night will never stop.” He said in(Prov 10:22 PKDB)the Blessings with Happiness of the Lord makes us Rich, and Opulent and he adds no worry, sorrow, doubt, and unbelief with it. Isn’t it amazing how(Gen 8:22 and Prov 10:22) are both opulence scriptures?(Gen 26:12-15) showed us how Isaac sowed a seed with prayer for opulence.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PRAYER IS A DAILY DEVOTIONAL...ITS A PASSION FOR GOD.  PRAYER IS I AM COMMITTED TO GOD. WHAT IS PRAYER IS US BEING FAITHFUL COMMUNICATION TIME WITH GOD DEEP AFFECTION WITH GOD AND CONNECTING BECOMING ONE WITH GOD. I WAS TOLD TO PRAY EVER WAS TOLD HOW. 

• GOD IS ON THE MIC WITH YOU ALLL YESSS....YOU CAN DECREE AND DECLARE ALL DAY BUT IF YOUR MIND IS NOT RIGHT IT MEAN NOTHING. MAKE SURE YOUR MIND IS RIGHT SO YOU WONT BE PRAYING IN FLESH. I AM GOD BEST WARRIOR. GOD WILL FIGHT FOR ME.  AND DO WHATEVER TO PROTECT ME THIS IS REAL LOVE AS I AM LISTENING IN. 

• DON'T LET NOBODY TELL YOU LET GO OF PAST PAIN AND HURT ANIT RIGHT.  THE CHOSEN WILL LAY HANDS NO MATTER WHAT NOBODY SAY. IS THERE ANY CHOSENNN PEOPLE ON HERE TONIGHT YEESS DONT LET RELIGION TELL YOU GOD NOT BLESSING PPL SMH WOW...MY GODDD

• POWER ALLL IN THE PRAYER ROOM..YESSS 

• THIS CALL IS LIT...YESS....

• This was a Powerful teaching. There was one scripture that really stood out. Joshua 10:10 "The Lord threw the enemies to disaster in front of Israel,". My God whatever is coming against you, "The Lord shall through it into disaster in front of you. HalleluYAH, Love this,, 

• HalleluYAH, bless you and GA Pastor Patricia(Host), yes this teaching is off the chain. We are about to meditate and WorShift for today. See you live on the air

• This was an off the chain teaching my God to THEE. Thank you Lord

This reply was deleted.