I Am A Ruby Budget Worksheet

3790529892?profile=RESIZE_710x

Blessings RPELF, as we have entered into this New Jubilant year, we must learn how to manage the money and wealth that God gives us. Therefore, he can increase our capacity, enlarge our territory, and bless our coast with happiness.

Here is a basic and simple monthly budget that you all can utilize to help keep track of your income, of what goes in and what goes out. We are Managers of God's wealth, and he must be able to trust us with his fruits, decimals, and dividends. 

If God, can't trust us with his wealth, what are we praying, decreeing, and declaring for? What is hard work for? What is the prophesying for? We must have faith in God to be good stewards of every penny he gives us, and know-how to manage his Kingdom currency. 

Below the Scriptures, you can download the worksheet below, and get it printed off at your local Staples, Kinko's, Office Depot, and local copy and printing company. 

It is time to be on our New GRIND(Get Riches In New Dimensions)! 

It is time to go straight to the TOP(Transfers Of Prosperity) who is ready to go?

May you all have a Successful, Spiritually Prosperous, Satisfying day on Purpose Agape~

Luke 16:1-12 Names of God Bible (NOG)

Jesus Speaks about Dishonesty

16 Then Yeshua said to his disciples, “A rich man had a business manager. The manager was accused of wasting the rich man’s property. So the rich man called for his manager and said to him, ‘What’s this I hear about you? Let me examine your books. It’s obvious that you can’t manage my property any longer.’

“The manager thought, ‘What should I do? My master is taking my job away from me. I’m not strong enough to dig, and I’m ashamed to beg. I know what I’ll do so that people will welcome me into their homes when I’ve lost my job.’

“So the manager called for each one of his master’s debtors. He said to the first, ‘How much do you owe my master?’

“The debtor replied, ‘Eight hundred gallons of olive oil.’

“The manager told him, ‘Take my master’s ledger. Quick! Sit down, and write “four hundred!” ’

“Then he asked another debtor, ‘How much do you owe?’

“The debtor replied, ‘A thousand bushels of wheat.’

“The manager told him, ‘Take the ledger, and write “eight hundred!” ’

“The master praised the dishonest manager for being so clever. Worldly people are more clever than spiritually-minded people when it comes to dealing with others.”

Yeshua continued, “I’m telling you that although wealth is often used in dishonest ways, you should use it to make friends for yourselves. When life is over, you will be welcomed into an eternal home. 10 Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with a lot. Whoever is dishonest with very little is dishonest with a lot. 11 Therefore, if you can’t be trusted with wealth that is often used dishonestly, who will trust you with wealth that is real? 12 If you can’t be trusted with someone else’s wealth, who will give you your own?

I Am A Ruby Budget Worksheet.pdf

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is great. Thanks for sharing

• Bless you and YW Pastor Light 

• Ne'eman yes thank you for this, I am definitely a person soon as I get money I'm ready to spend it all, so this will be very helpful to me 

• Bless you Evangelist Precious, this worksheet will most definitely assist you every month. We have been using this strategy for over 20 years. It works!

• Ne'eman this is confirmation for me i been on this for a few two months. Now. Keeping track of my money coming and going. Putting a name to it so i wont touch it. If you a persom who likes to spemd definetly do this sheet. It will bless your life and pockets. 

• Bless you Prophetess Domonique, this is the monthly budget sheet that we have been using for years. This budget sheet has always allowed us to let God give us more than enough. HalleluYAH, as the scriptures say above we cannot be mangers of God's wealth, if he cannot trust us with someone else's. My God

This reply was deleted.