2 Kings 3:8-23 Names of God Bible (NOG)

Joram asked, “Which road should we take?”

Jehoshaphat answered, “The road through the desert of Edom.”

So the king of Israel, the king of Judah, and the king of Edom took an indirect route to Moab. After seven days they ran out of water for the army and the animals. 10 The king of Israel said, “Oh no! Yahweh has put the three of us at the mercy of the people of Moab.”

11 But Jehoshaphat asked, “Isn’t there a prophet of Yahweh whom we could ask?”

One of the officials of the king of Israel answered, “Elisha, the son of Shaphat, is here. He used to be Elijah’s assistant.”[a]

12 Jehoshaphat said, “Yahweh’s word is with him.” So King Jehoshaphat of Judah, the king of Israel, and the king of Edom went to Elisha.

13 Elisha asked the king of Israel, “Why did you come to me? Go to your father’s prophets or your mother’s prophets.”

The king of Israel answered him, “No. Yahweh has called the three of us in order to put us at Moab’s mercy.”

14 Elisha answered, “I solemnly swear, as Yahweh Tsebaoth whom I serve lives, I wouldn’t even bother to look at you or notice you if it weren’t for my respect for King Jehoshaphat of Judah. 15 But get me, someone, to play some music.”

While the musician was playing, Yahweh’s power came over Elisha. 16 He said, “This is what Yahweh says: Make this valley full of ditches. 17 You will not see wind or rain, but this valley will be filled with water. You, your cattle, and your other animals will drink. 18 Yahweh considers that an easy thing to do. In addition, he will put Moab at your mercy. 19 You will defeat every walled city and every important city. You will cut down every good tree, seal all the wells, and use rocks to ruin every good piece of land.”

20 That is what happened in the morning. At the time of the grain offering, water flowed from Edom and filled the countryside.

21 All the people of Moab heard that the kings had come to fight them. So all men old enough to bear arms were called to fight. They stood at the border. 22 When the Moabites got up early in the morning as the sun was rising over the water, they saw the water from a distance. It was as red as blood. 23 They said, “It’s blood! The kings have been fighting one another and have killed each other. Now, Moabites, let’s take their goods!”

This is Tenacious Faith; this is what the (Seer Elisha had-2 Kings 2: 9-13) had in the beginning. When he first asked for the double portion. No matter what challenges come your way. Tenacious Faith is a consent form from heaven, that is unleashed in the earth, universe, and realms for God’s children. Tenacious Faith is a legal authority in the heavens, universe, and stratosphere. Tenacious Faith is a Kingdom government demand. It is a verdict of what is already done in the heavens and established in the earth/universe. Tenacious Faith is what has already been decreed, and verified by what already been declared. It is an ecclesiastical dominion, it is a diplomatic power, of the power of the mind, the power of the word, and the power of the decree. Tenacious Faith is when you keep firm hold of God, you have a tight hold of him. 

These Three Kings knew that if they would Dig them holes, and follow the instructions, and the word of the Lord through the Seer Elisha, they would obtain a Manifestation.

We are going to talk about 3 Kingdom aspects of this supernatural true story.

1. Sovereign/Regal Favor in verse (14) the Seer Elisha let them know he would not even give them any time of the day, if it was not for King Jehoshaphat. This Royal Diadem was the link and the PLUG(Prosperity Leaves Ultimate Gifts) to their breakthrough.

Don't you know someone can be in your life to be a Plug? They are the individual that God will have in your life to open up doors. Think about this for a moment, what if King Jehoshaphat , was not with them. They would of not gotten their Miracle. However, because King Jehoshaphat, knew let's call forth a Prophet. He is the great, great grandson of King David, he automatically know, you consult God for everything. He knows if you are un-sure, you can forth a Prophet or someone in the Kingdom of God. He knows not to make any decioson on his own, in his flesh, and in his emotions. My God speak to us tonight.

Numbers 6:26 Names of God Bible (NOG)

Yahweh will look on you with favor and give you peace.

2 Chronicles 20:20 The Message (MSG)

20 They were up early in the morning, ready to march into the wilderness of Tekoa. As they were leaving, Jehoshaphat stood up and said, “Listen Judah and Jerusalem! Listen to what I have to say! Believe firmly in God, your God, and your lives will be firm! Believe in your prophets and you’ll come out on top!”

2. 24 hours Overflow: in verse (20-22) in the morning everything that God said through the man of God happened. It an instant, rapid, and at a meteoric speed.

Psalm 65:11-12 Names of God Bible (NOG)

11 You crown the year with your goodness,
    and richness overflows wherever you are.
12 The pastures in the desert overflow with richness.
    The hills are surrounded with joy

3. Success: in verse (19) the Seer Elisha gives the Prophetic layout of what is about to take place and how they shall be Victorious.

Psalms 149:4 Propel Kingdom Dimension Bible(PKDB)

For the Lord(Yahweh)are excited, happy, delighted, and joyful in his children; he crowns the meek, gentle, and peaceful with triumph, sweatless victory, and success.

What is your Faith saying to you tonight? What is the desert/dry place saying to you tonight? Do you see the holes that you dig will be filled up with overflowing water? My God, do you see the water(the Baptism of the spirit) turning into the Blood(Life, Breakthroughs, Ressurection, and Dimensions of the Spirit of the Trinity) manifesting in your life?

Through Christ, we can approach God and stand in his favor. So we brag because of our confidence that we will receive glory from God.

Romans 12:12

Uncover my eyes so that I may see the miraculous things in your teachings.

Psalm 119:18 NOG

Teach us to number each of our days so that we may grow in wisdom.

Psalm 90:12 NOG

In Closing

Joyfully you’ll pull up buckets of water from the wells of salvation. And as you do it, you’ll say, “Give thanks to God. Call out his name. Ask him anything! Shout to the nations, tell them what he’s done, spread the news of his great reputation!

Isaiah 12:4 MSG

We will see you all in two weeks live on our Radio show Broadcast 9/12/19 at 7:30 pm EST. You can call in at 657-383-1918 and the radio show website is www.blogtalkradio.com/platinumruby

We would love to hear your feedback about this study, leave a comment below, subcribe to this channel, and share this bible study with everyone you know. You can check us out our Ministry page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/iamarubyflorida/

May you all have a Tremendously Blessed night on Purpose Goodnight all Agape~

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My God, what a teaching, we tell you this, this has been an attachment of confirmations. We know there has been several dry places, spaces, and people in our lives; Yes, Lord, but on today the light has shinned, we know that in that place, spaces and people as we look back and recognize it was God, staying focus, even when we felt we were drowning in the sand. We begin to act on God’s word and begin to dig ditches;(not knowing) Our breakthrough is in the midst of all this, yes even in this. That desert place, dry place, backing up times. We are obtaining a blessing and breakthrough in all this. In fact God had considered us, HalleluYAH! Awaken to the Now, the right “Here” Having an Enormous Riches Every day, because we know that we are in a humble place. We are humble. Just as we inquiry of the Lord; our God, He requires from us; Not only when digging ditches, you’ll have a bless life, but with all you have to do, obtain, He’ll give you tools, technique to use them, the knowledge, understand as well as wisdom to perform. Strategies to complete the task because of your obedience. We are continuing getting ourselves in preparation for the manifestation; that we won’t know where it comes from. It’s not going to be seen by the wind, it’s heavy, it’s not going to be the rain, package up to be, think it should be. but it’s going to be filled with water, unknown source, unnamed tap in source - power from God, unknown unusually, unheard of, you can’t explain it, how it’s coming, when it’s coming, you have no clue of it. Infinite manifestation, empower us, obey, and dig these ditches, you will see. God considers ME; The least I can do, to bless you to be heal, to make sure you won’t die, well in your life, home to stay, prosper in your business, walk in your anointing, my supreme faith is with you, all is well my globe shifting is with you, that you know that I love and am concern about your life. Lord I thank you for considering. We decree all these affirmation into our lives,

DIG:Dominion is greatness; Doing in-doable goodness;Desires increases God;Delight yourself in the Lord; God compacts All of our lives, Alpha, omega, breath, electric, he’s a part of everything, all things work together for our good. Good = God opens outstanding doors; Graduate open opulence demonstrations

Plug was to get the answer, king Jehoshaphat and that plug which was Elisha which was plug into God.

TOP = Transfers of Prosperity; Tabernacle of Praise; Transformation of Prophetic

What is your Faith saying to you tonight?

Our faith is saying; dig the ditches, here and listen to what God is saying, put action to the information, walk in all that God has required, get your love in place, You will be productive, prospers in all that you do, God is producing enormous amount of information, declaration, revelation affirmations, proclamation, demonstration for us, who will hear, listen, and obey.

What is the desert/dry place saying to you tonight?

Even while in a dry desert place, there is nourishment, in which I {God} will supply. That the manifestation shall break through immediately, while staying in-tune, seeking God’s Face, realizing favor is forever with ME, dedication to focus, making it your close friend, become partners with it, you’ll see what you’ve ever seen before.   

Do you see the holes that you dig will be filled up with overflowing water?

Yes, abundance with all that is needed in our life; As in 2 Peter 1:3-4 3-4 Everything that goes into a life of pleasing God has been miraculously given to us by getting to know, personally and intimately, the One who invited us to God. The best invitation we ever received! We were also given absolutely terrific promises to pass on to you—your tickets to participation in the life of God after you turned your back on a world corrupted by lust. We have to continue and go deeper into Worship – Worshift, Praise – Praiseshift; That’s where we hear and listen, in that place of secret, then the mysteries of God shall manifest in all; knowing which tools, techniques to inquire about then use them to the benefit of God’s plan for us. HalleluYAH. We make our declaration this day: Get into a place that we are digging ditches, gratefulness, that he considers us. Walking in the realms of God divine movement. Powerful, anointing , secrets, overflow, ministries. Apostolic teaching magnets. Ne’Eman, My God In the Kingdom.

• GlorYAH to God! Bless you Pastor @Patricia Johnson we are truly happy, you Obtained Kingdom Revelations from God. 

We see 👀 that you all taking your notes 📝. You all got your Revelatonal insight from God. 

It most definitely a Rhemaric word from Yahweh Tsobeth(The Lord of Hosts). Thank you Lord, for your Dynamic word for your people.

Get READY for all the Unexplainable Manifestations to happen in your life

• My God this was Powerfull Yess...GLAD i was tune in. On Today. God Has been wonderfull Speaking through Our Apostle On this Teachings. My God My Faith is saying strengrhen me More to Walk. in the Manifestation My my dry places shall be dry no more.  I see me coming up drinking the water of Life God has put before me to drink. I Do see the Break throughs of my businesses i see the breakthroughs of true happiness in me. I see i am over coming the places that i never really thought on but could. My God i see me allivating In God. My God...I See im speaking In confidence to the people of God Again Drinking from the fountain of God holy water. My God. I see God pulling me out and calling me out of my dry places Holy Spirit use me. HalleluYah. My God Greatful for this teaching and Lesson on today.  Agapee!!

• Ne'Eman, HalleluYAH, that is what we like to hear 👂 Prophetess @Domonique Smith that you got Revelational nuggets, and Divine key points from the teaching. Yes, we had a Remarkable time, teaching this webinar. We had just got our new Mr. Dell laptop. We can screen share. We was ecstatic. Remember, this teaching been there for 11 months now. It will be there for 11 more months, whenever you need a reminder.

• What is your Faith saying to you today? What is the desert/dry place saying to you today? Do you see the holes that you dig will be filled up with overflowing water? My God, do you see the water(the Baptism of the spirit) turning into the Blood(Life, Breakthroughs, Ressurection, and Dimensions of the Spirit of the Trinity) manifesting in your life?

• i need some Tenacious Faith

• Who is your PLUG(Prosperity Leaves Ultimate Gifts 🎁)

• We dont Live in Reality We live in the Super Dementional of God

• when we begin to obey and dig those ditches and listen to the word of the Lord, he desires for us to be destined for magnificent and Marvel's and manifestations. 

• HalleluYAH, bless you Apostle Trina, he most definitely will. The Triple M's

This reply was deleted.