3730141527?profile=original

Blessings RPELF, here is our weekly Announcements if you have any questions, comments, or remarks leave a comment below.

9/9/19 at 6:30 am EST, Women of Strength Voices Intercessory morning Prayer. Call in at 701-801-9759

9/9/19 at Midnight Platinum Ruby University, Wealthlistic University, School of the Prophets, and other classes starts back this week. If you are interested contact Apostle Teyshana for more details.

Class connect calls are this week, and all students will be notified in with further instructions for the class.

9/13/19 Women of Strength Friday night Worshift Explosion at 7:30 pm EST. Call in at 657-383-1918

9/15/19 Women of Strength Voices Sonday WorShift Explosion Radio live on the air at 3:00 pm EST. Call in at 657-383-1918 or listen in from any device at www.blogtalkradio.com/platinumruby

Apostle Teyshana new Ministerial Work Hours and they are as follows:

Sonday, 2:30-6:00 pm EST

Monday 1:30-8:30 pm EST

Tuesday's(Studies, Working on Syllabus, Class, and Workshops)

Wednesday 3:00-9:00 pm EST

Thursday 1:00-7: 00 pm EST

Friday 12:30-3:30 pm EST

Saturday(Sabbath day of Rest, Rejuvenating, and Replenishing)

1st Sonday – Apostolic  Sonday and Timothy Generation

2nd Sonday – I Am a Ruby Network Florida

3rd Sonday – Women of Strength Voices

4th Sonday – Prophetic Flow and Royal Rose Warriors

5th Sonday – Platinum LeaderShifters Roundtable 

Remember, our Nationwide Network Organization are here to Educate, Empower, Enhance, and to Equip you all to awaken your gifts, goals, plans, dreams, and talents, into embracing your walk-in Success, Excellence, and Prosperity. We have over 2,500 teachings in the library, an online magazine,9 years worth of broadcasts on our online radio station. We have over 800 online movies/videos. You can shop in our online clothing eBeta shop. We have over 2,400 online blogs, and we assist with online book publishing. We even have many online free eBooks in our online bookstore in our library. We have online workshops and video snippets. You can shop at our online hair store. Become a new Entrepreneur with one of our online businesses, and much more. It is our De-Sire to see you all walk in new Anointing, success, wealth, healing, and prosperity. 

This concludes our Announcements for this week. May you all have a Supersonic, Supernatural Manifestations, Supremacy, Superb Sonday night on Purpose. Love you all to the Hosts of the Heavens and beyond, Agape~

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –