Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

No: 1 Sign of Prophetic Flow

The first sign of your prophetic calling is a desire has been burning in you for a long time to minister to the Body of Christ. This is not a passing fancy but something that has burned in you for a while. It is not so much a desire to bring unbelievers to know the Lord, but more a desire to help believers in their daily walk. It might be a desire to warn people of certain dangers. It might be a desire to encourage and lift believers up. Whichever direction it takes, this thing has taken hold of you and will not let go.

The call of God comes from God and not you. All you can produce in yourself is sin. Paul says in (Romans 7:-vs-18) For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwells no good thing: for I really want to [do good] ; but [how] to practice that which is good I find impossible.

The desire to do the work of God is planted by God and grows over a period of time. If you desire to do something for God's glory then it must have come from Him. If it does not fade over time then it is not an emotional fantasy but something real. If you can identify, then mark this as the first sign of your prophetic calling.

No: 2 Sign of Prophetic Flow

Not many people are likely to share your enthusiasm for what you want to do. They may warn you to be careful, to calm down. They might even accuse you of being paranoid. They might tell you not to 'rock the boat.' You may have begun to wonder if this thing is of the Lord.

Your ministry is unique, so do not expect others to share your burden. The fact that you want to do something different could be proof that this desire is from the Lord. The Lord tends to hide His prophets away until they are ready. So do not expect others to quickly recognize your call, unless you have ministered to them personally. If you have been rejected, ostracized or accused of going against the general flow, then there is a good chance that the early signs of the prophetic calling have started to show.

No: 3 Sign of Prophetic Flow

Your desire is other-oriented. You are not so much concerned with making a name for yourself as you are with helping other people. You will gladly give up things that are important to you so that other people may benefit from your actions. The prophetic ministry, like the apostolic ministry requires a total commitment to the work of the Lord.

Ministry is servant hood and is likely to cost you a lot. If your desire is not to help others then it is not a calling to ministry. Jesus said in( Matthew 20:27-28) -vs-27 And whoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: -vs-28 Even as the Son of man did not come to be ministered to, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many

You must be prepared to pay the price before you can enter it. If your desire is not for the good of others, you have not yet even entered the door.

No: 4 Sign of Prophetic Flow

Over a period of time you have found yourself ministering to a particular area of need more than others. It seems that you always end up ministering to believers who need encouragement and direction in their lives. And when you do something happens inside you and you sense a surge taking place. You may find yourself telling people which way they should go and what God's purpose is for them.

The Lord prepares you for ministry by creating opportunities for you. Often you will not be aware of this. You only know that you feel content ministering to believers and helping them, to set their lives and ministries in order. These are all signs showing you the way to your prophetic flow.

No: 5 Sign of Prophetic Flow

People have told you that you have helped them, even when at times you have not been aware of it. Sometimes others can see your ministry more clearly than you can see it yourself. Solomon said in (Proverbs 18:-vs-16 ) A man's gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men.

If you have a prophetic calling  and apostolic anointing you will not be able to hide it indefinitely. It will start to show itself in time and others will begin to notice it.

No: 6 Sign of Prophetic Flow

You feel unqualified to do the work of the Lord and usually feel unworthy to push yourself forward to suggest that you be given an opportunity. When appeals are made for help you wait for everyone else to step forward first before you offer your services.

Humility is a sure sign of your genuineness. The Spirit of God always leads gently. He is likened to a dove, that is meek and easily frightened away. Jesus is called the Lamb of God. A lamb is also a gentle creature that does not push its way. Since the call comes gently, you may even wonder at times if you heard right.

No: 7 Sign of Prophetic Flow

The key ministry of walking in the prophetic flow is intercessory prayer. If you find yourself being led to spend a lot of time interceding for others and you have had times when you have been very clearly led and have seen definite results, the elements of a prophetic ministry are certainly there. The prophet is the key to what God does in the earth. God said in the Old Testament that He does nothing unless He first reveals His secret to the prophets.(Amos 3-vs-7)

If you have been led to pray things into existence or birth them in the Spirit through intercessory prayer, then your prophetic ministry is already starting to manifest.

No: 8 Sign of Prophetic Flow

The prophet is sensitive to the moving of God's Spirit and has the ability to bring the anointing into a meeting. This is often seen in musical capability or a particular ability to lead effectively in praise and worship. If you have been effectively involved in leading the congregation in praise and worship and can cause the anointing of the Spirit to come upon a group when you lead, this can certainly be very clear sign of prophetic flow and apostolic anointing in operation. Often when the prophetic flow is working, the songs of the Lord begin to form out of your belly. Then the prophetic words of the Lord come forth in a song.

No: 9 Sign of Prophetic Flow

If you are called to be a prophet,or in the Five-fold-Ministry then your preparation will span many years and will be one of the most difficult and troublesome processes. The prophet will be battered and broken and brought to nothing in himself before he can be of any use to the Kingdom of God. He will have to learn not to trust in himself or in his own abilities. His knowledge and natural strengths will be tried in the fire and brought to naught before God can use him.

If your life has been one of intense problems, failures, oppositions, persecutions and pressure, then this could be a sign of preparation for the prophetic ministry. I have yet to meet a prophet who has had life of smooth sailing, easy success and personal recognition. As I said earlier, the prophetic call is a call to death. Like the apostle, the prophet must have the sentence of death in himself. He must sacrifice all for the sake of the ministry. He must die completely to self.

Well these are the main signs of prophetic calling and flow. Anyone can work in the prophetic flow and apostolic anointing, if you are a saint. These benefits are available to you. Do not let anyone tell you because you are a teacher you cannot prophecy? Yes, you can if you can pray, you can preach, and prophecy. There is only one you, he chose you for this gift. Use it the way he leads you, do not let no one label you something that you are not. I am an Evangelist, I am ordained as a Evangelist and Pastor. I can tap into the prophetic at any given time. Do that makes me a prophetess? No, it do not, it just allow me to work and use the five-fold-ministry. It allow me to utilize my gifts the way God has chosen me to do. Walk in you Prophetic flow and Apostolic anointing.

Views: 856

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Praise God i like to open this lesson with Ephesians chapter 4:7 "But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ's gift." Here the focus is on Christ's giving each believer varied grace. You are uniquely graced with Christ's gift. This means that you are not an accident in the body of Christ. When you received grace, it was because or is because Christ gave it in a measure suited to His good purposes for you and for the body.This does not yet prove that every member is to be a minister to the body. But it does lay the foundation for it when it comes in verses 11–12. "Each of us" is given grace not according to the measure of our worth or merit, but according to the measure that Christ decided to give. (Romans 12:6)  says almost the same thing: "We have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us." Our different giftedness is owing to sovereign grace, bestowed according to the will of Christ, the Head. The Head knows what is good for the body..So my desire to minister to the Body of Christ comes from God. There have been many teachings about life—the victorious life, the sanctified life, the exchanged life, the crucified life, the spiritual life, the divine life, the eternal life, and the life of Christ, the life of God. But it is hard to find a book telling us that this overcoming life, this spiritual life, the life of Christ, is for the church. This life is not just for victory or for sanctification. This life is not just for being spiritual, divine, and holy. This life is for a definite purpose, that is, for the building up of the church as the Body of Christ. Simply speaking, this life is for the church.. So my desire that was instilled in me years ago is to share with everyone The Joy of the Lord ..As i was in Church Sunday out of know where during the second service a voice along with a sensation came over me letting me know that no one in this church recognize me or acknowledge me  they see me but don't  don't see me. during all the services they acknowledge everyone in the Pulpit but me it's been happening lately but even though it puts a bad taste in my mouth i kinda wonder is I'm being to humble is it a such thing as being to humble yes I like to be acknowledged if i'm serving in the Pulpit well i'ts not my church i'm just serving there, But God has me there for a Purpose i just have to wait on the Revelation. I recognize that this church I'm operating out of is not operating under the guidelines of the 5-Fold Ministry ,and after learning properly how a church is suppose to operate this also makes me feel uncomfortable wow 2 strikes Not being recognized and Not operating in the 5-Fold Ministry, God shows me that i stand out like a sore thumb , and viewing how everyone is looking at me with a ( I DON'T UNDERSTAND HIM LOOK BUT WE KNOW HE'S DIFFERENT TYPE OF LOOK ) When i opened  mouth to give a real revelation from God from God they tried to silence me. But what i don't understand about the church is why did the church hire someone else from another church to do their Tuesday night bible study . There is a Spiritually good reason God placed me there It is because God has put an understanding and ability in me to discern and sense things that are not the norm. People might call me unique, strange or different. Unique is really just their "politically correct" way of saying that I am different. But in in my flesh and in my spirit it does bother me when at the end of the services everyone get acknowledge but me .But i do Believe God will place me in the right place all in His time But until then He has me Learning. The Bible has a great deal to say about servanthood because the central theme of the Bible is the Servant of all—Jesus Christ. “For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many” (Mark 10:45). When we give Jesus Christ His rightful place as Lord of our lives, His lordship will be expressed in the way we serve others (Mark 9:35; 1 Peter 4:10 ; John 15:12-13). How can we demonstrate love for God? Our love for God will be expressed in our love for others. “For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake” (2 Cor. 4:5).True leadership is servanthood, and the greatest leader of all time is Jesus Christ. Servanthood is an attitude exemplified by Christ “who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant” (Philippians 2:2-7). The five words in the New Testament translated “ministry” generally refer to servanthood or service given in love. Serving others is the very essence of ministry. All believers are called to ministry (Matthew 28:18-20), and, therefore, we are all called to be servants for the glory of God. Living is giving; all else is selfishness and boredom.Serving in ministry can often take us in two directions: either you feel inadequate or you feel unstoppable. This is how it is for me, anyway. What I think about is the man at the pool waiting for the Angel to come trouble the water (John 5:1-15 )  and when asked by Jesus if he wanted to get healed his answer was he had no one to help him to the pool and everytime he tried to get to the pool for healing someone else beat him to there so everytime I thought my opportunity Breakthroughs were the same way, because it look like i was just overlooked.The selection of a prophet is made by the Lord Himself. There is no campaigning, no debates, no posturing for position, no dissension, distrust, confusion, or commotion.It is God Himself who selects a Prophet or Prophetess for His use and glory.While we sustain the prophet as the Lord’s anointed, let it be clear that we worship only God, our Heavenly Father, and His divine Son. It is through the merits, the mercy, and the grace of our Savior, Jesus Christ, that we can one day enter again into Their presence   But Jesus also taught an important truth about the servants He sends to us. “He that receiveth you,” He said, “receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.”The most important role of the Lord’s prophet is to teach us of the Savior and lead us to Him..A prophet is a watchman on the tower, protecting us from spiritual dangers we may not see.The Lord said to Ezekiel, “I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word [from] my mouth, and warn them from me.”5We often speak of our need to follow the prophet, but consider this heavy burden the Lord places upon His prophet: “If thou dost not speak to warn the wicked … , [and] that wicked man … die in his iniquity; … his blood will I require at thine hand.”Is this blind faith? No, it is not. We each have a spiritual witness of the truthfulness of the Restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. By our own will and choice, we raised our hand this morning, declaring our desire to sustain the Lord’s prophet with our “confidence, faith, and prayer[s]”9 and to follow his counsel. But i will continue learning all that i must learn to walk in my Prophetic Calling ....

Ne'eman 

Ne'eman very good information. 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Queen Chief Apostle T(M. W.).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video