PRAYERS AND DECREES FOR DECEMBER!!!!
I have faith and obtain the blessing of the Lord that makes rich and adds no sorrow for the month of December.
The month of December will be another LEAP MONTH for me in this LEAP YEAR of 2014.
I will LEAP into the blessings of God this month of December.
I decree breakthroughs and bonanzas for this month of December.

Let my days be ordered of the Lord in the month of December.
Let new things be released for my life in the month of December. 
Let December, be the beginning of new revelation and let new mercy and grace be released upon my life in the month of December.
Let all the assignments of hades for my life be cancelled and cast out and sent to the dry places this month, and let irreversible blessings be released in my life this month in the name of Jesus.
Let December, 2014, be a blessed month for my life, and let me enjoy each day that has been made by the Lord.
Let the days of December be like the days of heaven on earth for me in the name of Jesus. 
Let joy, peace, and righteousness, overflow in my life in the month of December.
I will praise and worship you Lord in this month for you are worthy. You have created all things for your pleasure, and this month has been created for your glory.
Let salvation, deliverance, and healing miracles be released throughout the month of December, and let the nations be touched by your glory.
Let me walk in your wisdom throughout the month of December, and let my decisions be correct, and let me continually walk in your Word throughout the month of December.
Let there be wealth, good health, resources, open doors and opportunities manifest in my life,
in the name of Jesus.
Let there be a Supernatural quick work take place in my life in the month of December.
Let there be swift progress, exceedingly, abundantly move from heaven in the earth realm in December.
These words will not fall to the ground it is manifesting now in the name of Jesus.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –