3789649052?profile=RESIZE_710x

Father God in Jesus We come to right now laying down every weight at the alter, and casting aside every heaviness in Jesus. Oh God, it is written in your word Don't worry about anything instead pray about everything, lay our petitions before you; and the peace of God which passes understanding will guard our heart(Philp 4:6-7). Lord, we will trust in you oh God with all of our heart and lean not on our own understanding and acknowledge you in all of our ways, so you can direct our paths in Jesus. 

Lord of Hosts you said, come to you all who are weary and laden and carry heavy burdens, and you will give us rest in the name of Jesus. Father, we thank you for VICTORY NOW, we thank you for success now over the enemy, over every situation in Jesus. I speak thy KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN OVER OUR LIVES JESUS.

God that you will answer every prayer request that is on this wall EXCEEDINGLY AND ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL WE CAN ASK OR THINK, ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT IS WORKING IN US. We thank you now, and we know it is already done this we DECREE AND DECLARE AND IT IS ESTABLISH IN JESUS. Not one WORD will fall to the ground, it is SO Ne'Eman.

(Leave your prayer request below)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lord God on today I'm praying that you will restore and uplift and heal and comfort each and every person that is dealing with a sickness or lost in the family God be with them right now in Jesus, Lord rap your loving arms around them and father bind your love and peace, and happiness and comfort and fully heal into them right now Jesus father God you are the God that there is nothing impossible for you O God so keep each and everyone of them covered in you Jesus and thank you Lord in Jesus Ne'eman 

• Praying for strength and healing for everyone in need I ask that my mom be uplifted as well...i dont desire to speak exactly whats going on with her just to keep her uplifted in her body as we head to her appointment on today. We know God is a Healer we know God is a way maker. We will believe the report of the Lord. I pray for My Healing as well. And my grandparents. I pray everything will go as God called it to in Jesus Ne'eman

• Lord God I'm praying for our young people today Lord God stretch out your righteous hand and touch every young person right now Lord, cover them in your blood o God because there is no other safe place Abba Father, be a fence all around them everyday, surround your guardian Angel's around them Lord and cast out every evil spirit and ungodly thing that is not like you o God and lead them in the way of everlasting life in Jesus Ne'eman 

• Ne'Eman, we are in agreement with you Evangelist Precious and it is done just as you has Proclaim in Jesus. Not one word is falling to the ground

•  Lord I'm praying on today that you would cover every child that is going to school today cover them in your blood right now Jesus and be a shield of protection around them where ever they go and help them make it safe to school and back home again and keep every no name spirit far away from your children God in Jesus Ne'eman 

• In agreement yessbringing my kids to the Altar as well..Maceo Haynes and Willie Haynes4th and Sabrina Haynes. May God protect and cover them and help them in they schooling to have understanding. Of they work and the work of the Lord as they get older.

• Lord on today I'm praying again for all of the youth hallelujah, Father I'm praying the you will cover every young person in you Blood Jesus, be a shield of protection over their lives and I decree and declare Jeremiah 29:11 in their lives right now you know the plans for your young people, plans to prosper and plans to give hope and a future, and no harm none whatsoever to come their way in Jesus, Father your word say if we ask anything in your name you will do it for us so I ask all this in Jesus, Jesus Jesus Ne'eman 

• Lord I'm praying right now for all our young people from in elementary, middle school, high school, age 20-30 hallelujah Lord please be with them rap your loving arms around them speak your beautiful voice in there ear and let them know it's okay that you are on their side, and that they can rest and have peace of mind, speak right now Lord, tell them how they don't ever have to worry with you on there side helping them and looking out for them, heal their mind right now from every kind of negative thinking about life and most importantly their self, let their thought be of happiness, peacefulness, gratefulness hallelujah in Jesus, let their thoughts be of you most importantly because with you come peace and happiness hallelujah and Lord I'm just thanking you because I know it's already done in Jesus Ne'eman 

Precious marine moss
    I Am A Ruby Network is a Nonprofit 501c3 Transforming community that equips and empowers Men and Women in their Purpose, Dreams, and Destiny
This reply was deleted.