The Secret to God's Provision In Luke 12:31-32 Jesus tells us, "But seek the kingdom of God…." (In Matthew 6:33, He said, "Seek first the kingdom of God…and all these things shall be added to you.") "Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." The secret to receiving God's provision is to put God's Kingdom first, then everything else will be added to you. That includes all the things you worry about and strive after. God promises He will add them to you. I know for some people it is just too simplistic. It is just a childish notion to be brushed aside. But, to do so is a grave mistake. Never underestimate the power of obedience. When we obey God and get our priorities in line, it unlocks and releases incredible blessings in our life. When we put the spiritual above the material, when we put the cause and the mission of God's Kingdom before our own personal desires, it will cause things to be added to our lives. I remember reading about J.L. Kraft. He began his business by selling cheese on the streets in Chicago, but failed miserably. One day a Christian friend told him, "J.L., you don't have God first in your life, or in your business. Put Him first in all things you do, and you will see a different outcome." From that day on, he put God's Kingdom first in every way and he built the largest cheese empire in the world. First things first. Jesus said, "Do not worry. Just get your priorities in line, and God will take care of you."

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Simply instructions!!! For us who follow Christ are urged to see Him before we make a decision before we leave our homes and all during the day that we seek continiously for the guidance of God. That we are in his presence and we have the power of God that will be displayed in our lives. 

The nature of the Kingdom of God (or heaven) carries the idea of God coming into the world to assert His power, glory, and right against Satan's dominion and the present course of this world. The Kingdom is primarily an assertion of God's power in action. Because God asserts Himself with power, the world enters into a crisis. The reality of God's power breaking into the world involves...spiritual authority over Satan's rule and dominion (Matt, 12:28; John 18:36), coming kingdom marks the begining of the destruction of Satans' rule (John 12:31; 16:11), humanity deliverance from the demonic (Mark 1:34,39; 3:14-15; Acts 26:18) and sin (Romans 6), power to work miracles and heal the sick (Matthew 4:23; 9:35; Acts 4:30; 8:7), preaching of the gospel accompanied by conviction with regard to sin, rightesousness and judgment (Matthew 11:5; John 16:8-11; Acts 4:33), the salvation and sanctification of those who repent and believe the gospel (John 3:3; 17:17; Acts 2:38-40; 2 Corinthians 6:14-18), the baptism in the Holy Spirit for power to witness for Christ(Acts 1:8; 2:4). Essential evidence that one is experiencing God's kingdom is a life of righteousness and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost (Romans 14:17). The kingdom is both a present and a future aspect. It is a present reality in the world today (Mark 1:15; Luke 18:16-17) . 

This reply was deleted.