maxresdefault.jpg

For the Lord would say, “In this hour the church must embrace and enter into a new season. It is going to be a fresh season of an expanded mandate from heaven because God would not allow you to just remain comfortable in your comfort zone. So he is breaking down the fence and causing you to understand there are bigger dimensions to all that he has called you to.

In the days passed you have said to yourself, “Is this all that God has called me to do? I will settle in what God has given to me.”

But God is saying, “I am going to expand your territories. I am going to extend your boundaries. I am going to cause you to enter into an area that you have never entered into before. I am going to break down the fence that is holding you back. I am going to cause you to understand that there is more than what pertains to the eye.”

You will not just stay in one place and say to yourself, “This is all that I can do.”

God is going to enlarge your capacity so you can cross over to see the other side. There were a season and a time when you said to yourself, “Well, this is enough.” But now in your heart, there is a stirring in your spirit. There is a strength arising inside your heart causing you to say, “I know there is more. I can see the future opening up in this hour.”
God is saying, “There are many of you that will walk out of your own terrain into other dimensions and you will receive another measure of grace and another measure of anointing and you will find there is something fresh that is coming upon your life. Get ready! There is a fresh mandate, fresh commissioning for the church of the Lord Jesus Christ to embrace and enter. What you thought was not possible is now going to become possible. What you thought you could not enter in you are going to begin to enter.”
For many years in many times past you have looked at the situation and said, “It cannot be done. I cannot do it. I don’t have the grace. I don’t have the anointing. I don’t have what it takes.”

But the Lord would say unto you, “Now you will begin to lift up your eyes and see.”

God wants you to cross over to the other side. He wants you to enter in and take over. He wants to give you new territory, new terrain, so that you are not afraid of what is about to happen. God is going to cause you to embrace new territory. He is going to cause you to embrace new grace. The new grace is going to cause you to enter the race with speed. God is going to give you supernatural grace to break open the things that you have never touched before. Every limitation will be broken. All limits of the past will be removed. Everything that has been holding you back until now will be broken. The shackles that are holding you down will no longer hold you back.

This is the season for you to enter and see a redefining of your mandate because God is adding to your commissioning. He is adding to your task. He is adding to your assignment. He is adding to the things that He wants you to do.

For you have said in your heart, “Lord, I am not sure if I can do so much.”

This is an important hour because many times you have become stuck with all the work that you do. Lift up your eyes and get to the other side. Don’t become distracted by success because God has greater things than success for you and greater things than blessings for you.
The Lord says to you, “Hearken to the sound of my voice because I want you to cross over to the other side because as you allow my spirit to take you to the other side you will realize there are far greater things that pertain to your life than godliness. Therefore, do not be afraid anymore. It is time to get on to the other side. It is time to see what is on the other side.”

Many times you have become stuck with the success that is around your life. People are continually reminding you of your success. Your mind has become saturated with the success and the blessings that God has given. But the Lord is saying unto you, “Lift up your eyes and see beyond the success because that is not where I want you to settle. I don’t want you to settle in your blessings. I don’t want you to settle in your popularity. I don’t want you to settle in all the good that I have given to you. Let the good that I have done for you put gratitude in your heart but see that it is a foundation for something far bigger. You have not seen all that I have planned for you yet. You have not seen all the things I have established for you yet. But this is going to be the steppingstone. 

This year is the year for you to cross over to the other side. I am going to begin showing you things that you are going to enter into and you are going to see that this year is not the end but it is a continuation of what I have begun this year for you to cross over to take over.”

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes Lord I hear you, you don't want me to wallow in my comfort zone you've got bigger and better things for me to do, Lord I was just telling myself I know there's got to be more then just me going to church ever now and then and reading my bible at home, and this class is proving God wants you to do more he's got something greater for you to do. Yes Lord I surrender to you Lord .

• This reply was deleted.
    • Bless you, Bishop Parker, thank you for the powerful response to the teaching. The Prophet stated above in the teaching that: Many times you have become stuck with the success that is around your life. People are continually reminding you of your success. Your mind has become saturated with the success and the blessings that God has given. But the Lord is saying unto you, “Lift up your eyes and see beyond the success because that is not where I want you to settle. I don’t want you to settle in your blessings. I don’t want you to settle in your popularity. I don’t want you to settle in all the good that I have given to you. Let the good that I have done for you put gratitude in your heart but see that it is a foundation for something far bigger. You have not seen all that I have planned for you yet. You have not seen all the things I have established for you yet. But this is going to be the steppingstone. 

Why do you think the Leaders in the Five-Fold get stuck and not Focused on the assignment of God? Can you please explain to the class, thank you?

• I receive this message in Jesus Holy name... This has spoken to my heart. Thank You Jesus!!!!!!

• Oh my.... You are definetly on target Apostle. I believe that this mandate is on us because the stage is set and ready for Christ return. The air is just right. God has began to speak to me more profoundly and He told me to preach and teach on the Kingdom of heaven is at hand .
    We are a part of end time prophecy and God is allowing us to see it unfold before our eyes.I have such a shaking and quickening in my spirit. I have even claimed new territory. I know that God will not send me to a place just because.... No He has sent me to a place to claim the territory and operate and function in that place as His ambassador , His official. I feel God.... Hallelujah
  • Blessings and GM Prophetess Larona, why do you think God is Enlarging and expanding our Territory? Why do you think he have a great mandate and demand on us now?

Larona Searcy said:
    This is powerful and amazing.. And coincides with what is in my spirit. God has so much more and in return he desires so much more from me. new territory requires new preparation. It is now time to embrace the season and the momentum in this season.
  • This is powerful and amazing.. And coincides with what is in my spirit. God has so much more and in return he desires so much more from me. new territory requires new preparation. It is now time to embrace the season and the momentum in this season.
  • Powerful words that there is more to be seen and all God has given in success and blessings is a stepping stone. That is deep and complex. I will cross over to the other side..I thank you God for my new season and that you continue to prosper me more and more in what you have planned for me..in Jesus name
  • I claim all that i am in you because of you an increase me fill me an enlarge my territory 

• I claim it in every area of my life so that I my be used to the fullness of the holy Spirit
  • GLORAYYYYY!! YES, The Lord gave me a Vision a few days ago and he said It time to CROSS OVER!!!

This reply was deleted.